By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo briefly speaks about E3 2009, reps imply it will be BIG!!

I'm too worried about getting my hopes up for this one. Not that I don't have faith in Nintendo, but I just would rather stay off the hype train until the actual event comes. I really don't see how it COULD be any worse than last year's E3.

Around the Network

I hate speculation threads... but I'll bite. New Zelda game for Wii teased.

I'm expecting Mario Party 9, the new Zelda for Wii and a Pokemon RPG for Wii.

Again, again. Why are people getting their hopes up? Didn't you learn the lesson?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
Again, again. Why are people getting their hopes up? Didn't you learn the lesson?

I think Nintendo are very well aware of the fact that they messed up last year, and they are not going to make the same mistake two years in a row. 

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network

@sparkit: Yet, getting your hopes up to be disappointed later is a really bad idea. Better not expect anything concrete, but expect things. If you go there expecting ZELDA, MARIO, PIKMIN, KIRBY, POKEMONMMORPG, STARFOX, FZERO, DONKEYKONG, METROID, PILOTWINGS, WAVERACE, MOTHER, KID ICARUS, GOLDEN SUN, ETERNAL DARKNESS, ICE CLIMBERS, FIRE EMBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then you obviously will be disappointed. I say, expect things, but not those things.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Bobbuffalo said:
To be honest, casamassimawhatever always look things that doesn't exist and makes a big deal when they don't became true. So honestly I don't trust him.

I completely agree :(

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

I never trust Matt Cassasmassasassasassassafrass

He hasn't said a truthful thing in years, so I am not going to start now. He basically sucks.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

The big news why sony is right behind nintendo at e3. nintendo buy sony playstation brand name....

my expectations, games msotly show bridge games. so pikmin 3, sin & punishment 2, retro game, new causal IP, the wii ''nintendogs''

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia