By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo briefly speaks about E3 2009, reps imply it will be BIG!!

so far ninty fans are expecting zelda wii, mariio galaxy 2, metroid 2d, metroid 4, star fox wiii, kirby wii. good...good.. keep it coming. you guys should be pumped.

exxcellent.....

Around the Network

You don't need a big team of editors to cover one product. Unless that one product changes EVERYTHING, which I doubt will be the case until Wii 2. My guess would be they are going to have a lot games. Probably many of which will be unannounced. Probably a few that will use Wiimotion plus and the balance board or a combination of the two in creative ways that we might not have seen before.

Don't they always imply that it'll be big?

dont know about you wii fans, but im pump
i got my wii ready for these big big games.

c`mon ppl ninty never let thier fans down!!

GLoRySoGLoRy said:
so far ninty fans are expecting zelda wii, mariio galaxy 2, metroid 2d, metroid 4, star fox wiii, kirby wii. good...good.. keep it coming. you guys should be pumped.

exxcellent.....

don't put your expectations too high lol, I'd like to be more on the realistic side myself.

Around the Network

How many post were there before somebody used those lame Wii gardening,cook, etc. jokes.

I'll read through & find out.

EDIT: wow 85 post & no such jokes. I'm impresed.

They said last year would be big too .  I'm getting so sick of Nintendo dissapointing me.

Mr Khan said:

Time is ripe for Kirby Wii, or at least something out of HAL Labs, having nothing to do since Super Star Ultra (which was a rehash, albeit an excellent one), and Brawl (which they had only a minor role in anyway). Equally ripe for Retro Studios' new project, whatever it be, and finally the appearance of Pikmin 3, as well as more details on Spirit Tracks, and possibly Wii Sports Resort again (if they have delayed it, despite Reggie's very confusing words)

Oh, and confirmations of Endless Ocean 2, Mario and Luigi 3, and Sin & Punishment 2

That is the only game I may want this year and that I'm REALLY looking forward to. I would be surprised by a new Pokemon, but I want a new Endless Ocean game SO BADLY...

I think people will still overhype it. I wouldn't be surprised to see a new zelda trailer, or super mario galaxy 2 as a big anouncement. It'd be nice to see some more nintendo franchises revealed for wii though.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

BIG!! ?
that can only mean one thing: Wii Fit 2 !!