By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GTA Chinatown Wars a confimred flop.

Some of you think it will have legs? Where did you get this idea? Haven't you seen the threads remiding us 80-90% of Wii and DS sales are in the first week?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

Maybe people aren't interested in GTA anymore. I mean C'mon San Andreas did 12 - 14 millions and GTA only 10 millions and it's a multiconsole game!!

Poor Rockstar, what they're going to do without GTA?

confimred. Haha. =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I agree, it's a flop. I thought it would easily break 500k marks first week... Now I doubt it will make a million.

I can confimr it as well.

Around the Network

Confirmed.. This thread flops.

This game will sale 2.5million+ LTD dont worry or cray about it..

Albion - Its Fun as Ballz !!!!!

@LTNK: Just like Dead Rising. :P

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Tremble said:
I agree, it's a flop. I thought it would easily break 500k marks first week... Now I doubt it will make a million.

Give foolishly high first week expectations and then claim it didn't meet them, I see you've been reading the handbook.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Demotruk said:
Tremble said:

Give foolishly high first week expectations and then claim it didn't meet them, I see you've been reading the handbook.

Where is that picture of soccer players moving a goal?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Well, there goes all hope for a GTA Wii. I expect next week sales to truly show how much of a bomb this game is. 5K in America and that may even be a reach.