By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GTA Chinatown Wars a confimred flop.

140k in 100,000,000,..users,..?,..

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

Around the Network

The game dissappointed by estimates...this doesn't bode well for other mature games on Ds and Wii...especially given the weak performance of Madworld...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

yeah it did very bad those type of game arent for Nintendo i shouldn't of copied others predictions in the prediction league i think i and many others had it at 220+k for NA wow were we all wrong

Play Me

point x said:
140k in 100,000,000,..users,..?,..

I know, my mum was umming and ahhing whether to get this or not then returned to her brain training. My son thought fuck it I'll sell some crack and shoot some whores.

Really, are you serious with that comment?

140k(CTW) first week vs 65k(VCS). WIth the core gamer picking up this game first. Then the legs will kick in at about week 3/4. This will likely out sell PSP version of VCS. I can indeed see more DS GTA coming down.

Personally I think Rockstar needs to push the DLC feature in this game.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Around the Network
Kuro_Neko_13 said:
What do you expect when you dont put in any advertisements for it on tv??/

China town wars was the only video game ad I've seen for the past 2-3 weeks. Although, I can't remember which channel I was watching.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Development budged for the DS games is really low, with the usual legs of the DS games, this game probably is going to be a regular amount of cash every month for R* and Take2...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

What did you expect from the worst game ever made for the DS? Not to mention there are no core gamers on the DS. Everoyone knows GTA is as hardcore as they come. Not to mention it lacks graphix. Everything pointed to this game being a flop.

I am sure Rockstar is really embarrassed now. How did this title even pass the "alpha" stages?

95% of gamers don't know they are noobs, the 5% who do won't be noobs for long

Check out my kickstarter project: http://kck.st/15CEuUT

Check out my blog: http://www.metropolisgaming.com

The main problem with this GTA is the camera.

Don't get me wrong, it's good, but the serie became famous with GTAIII and its third person camera. I think that people don't appreciate the fact that you have to play with a "sky camera", maybe too old school.

yeah it's a flop,

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane