By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Zelda announced!

lmao

this looks bad.

Around the Network

I'm kinda sad it's not a new Four Swords game, but this is still great news. I personally don't have a problem with Nintendo taking the series in different directions - it obviously won't lend itself to exploration if it your main method of transportation is a rail-bound train, but maybe that will let them focus on other aspects of the game instead.

Looks like a PH sequel to me.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ameratsu said:

even DS games are on rails now. :p

Well played sir!

On topic, I'd love to hear more details. E3, y'all reckon?

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah.

Around the Network

i don't believe the whole game will be on rails, otherwise it wouldn't be called the "the legend of zelda"(just like link crossbow training) maybe just the transportation system will take you kn rails, something like point and click for the matters

So, what, Link is Mr. Conductor now?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

So, what, Link is Mr. Conductor now?

who knows, maybe drives wagon now, wiil have to wait until more info is revealed

They already described the train as a land-based version of PH's boat. It takes you to places and then you explore said places.

What I'm most curious about at this point and time is the storyline and setting.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
They already described the train as a land-based version of PH's boat. It takes you to places and then you explore said places.

What I'm most curious about at this point and time is the storyline and setting.

i never recall there being a train in any zelda, so this should be the most "futuristic" zelda there is (atleast compared to its predecessors) more of a steampunk zelda that is than rather the old mediaval one