By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - A State of the Union for the Playstation 3

Lostplanet22 said:
After reading through this thread I am quite happy he is banned. I never met someone like him on a forum. And I am not saying this in a positive way.

im happy he is banned too but for different reasons. im happy because of the message it sends not because a member of the community isnt able to post anymore. it kinda sends out a big fuck you to the people buying into this crap. basically it shoots down the people who try to say stuff like kung fu jesus just said

Around the Network

Lock for extremely obvious reasons of a large topic made specifically for flamebait and trolling (as admitted by the OP).

Max King of the Wild said:
Lostplanet22 said:
After reading through this thread I am quite happy he is banned. I never met someone like him on a forum. And I am not saying this in a positive way.

im happy he is banned too but for different reasons. im happy because of the message it sends not because a member of the community isnt able to post anymore. it kinda sends out a big fuck you to the people buying into this crap. basically it shoots down the people who try to say stuff like kung fu jesus just said

1.Please get the order of the name right , its JESUS KUNG FU MAGIC ........its not hard to copy paste the name.......

2. How does zens ban have anything to do with the J mans point? He is just gave his analysis on the vgc community ...which is an opinion....which is something you shouldnt be bitchin about...

3....and you seem to be forgetting that a many psycho ps3 fanboys who preached the same crap you do on a daily basis were not banned but perma-banned , so thats a HUGE fuck you to who ever agrees with them. (There are so many but the mmost famous are crazzy and megaman)

Honestly get your act together.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!