By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who is best protagonist of all time in gaming history?

Solid Snake

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

SNAKE

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

The god of war himself Kratos!

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun

Mia.

Although Mario is the icon, his evolution or lack thereof leaves much to be desired. I'll have to give it to Snake

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Max Payne, from the first game.
Don't ask why.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Mario, Sonic, Link, or John-117.

Snake isn't a hero, he's a tool!

:P

Link, most definately

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

Mario, no contest.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Ryo Hazuki, Squall Leonhart, Solid Snake, Link. Ryu!!!!!!

Ynwa.