By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who is best protagonist of all time in gaming history?

I think the best protagonist in gaming history would have to be Solid Snake or Mario.

I can't really decide.

What do you think?

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

While I wouldn't expect anyone here to know the real answer, it's easily Drizzt Do' Urden from Icewind Dale...you just never knew it.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

clearly, the best protagonist of all time has to have the values that exhibit nobility, heroism, sacrifice, perseverance, good will, benevolence, hard work, and love.

so obviously, the one that exemplifies all these qualities and more is none other than Kratos.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
While I wouldn't expect anyone here to know the real answer, it's easily Drizzt Do' Urden from Icewind Dale...you just never knew it.

Dude, Drizzt freaking rocks!

I'll have to go with sackboy though. Just because LBP is that awesome. =)

SORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Solid Snake, easy.

ZenfoldorVGI said:

If Drizzt goes one on one with Bodhi, in TSoA he gets slapped 

Plus... the main character from the Baldurs Gate saga (Abdel i think his original name is) is the best from the Forgotten Realms games HES THE FECKING LORD OF MURDER

Anyway... the best Protagonist from all games is Solid Snake

2nd place goes to Cloud Strife

3rd place is Guybrush Threepwood

Nathan Drake, he is just awesome! If you don't like Nate, then you obviously have no taste, he has the half tuck!

Seriously, he is certainly the most likeable character ever, he just feels so real

Solid Snake!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

squall from ff8 of course