By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Street Fighter 4 and Resident Evil 5 are not worthy.

dinomax. Please change your avatar. As a ps3 owner and wii hater myself, you give us a bad name by not knowing how to sell anything in a game that you claim to have played and that you are shitting on.

It makes it look like your arguments would be similar for anti-wii claims and makes it look like you are one of us. Please change it.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Garnett said:
Dinomax said:

Now to Resident Evil 5.

8- When actually playing with the AI its absolutly window licking retarded. There bugs,how smart do you want bugs to be? He means sheva

9- Enemy variety?  I guess capcom was just to busy cramming in as much racism to actually think of new enemys. Actually they threw random mexican and asian which dosent make sense,and its always the same 6 monsters,The one with the cornrolls,The one shirtless,The 2 wiht the shirts on,The asian,the latin. I didn't notice mexicans or asians. But there are much more than 6 monsters. I already listed them all.

My response.

I know i meant the basic "zombies"Sure there is the lobster thing but the basic human enemies are just 6 of them,i always notice them.

I think they are worthy. We gamers are blessed to have 2 AAA titles from prestigious franchises in 1 month span. Thank you capcom

OP already failed when he claimed to be a long time street fighter fanatic yet only plays Street Fighter 3 what the hell nobody plays Street Fighter 3. Why would you play Street Fighter 3 when there is a better version complete with EX moves and better balance called 3rd Strike.

Also who said parrying is an offensive gameplay...parrying made SF3rd Strike the Game for Champions of Defense! Sure I enjoyed parrying but when one person jumps in on another and does absolutely nothing, and the other guy does absolutely nothing as well I'm pretty sure that's both players playing defensive parrying. Best Japanese SF3rd Strike player uses a Q, Choi and Wong both use Chun Li and Choi is great at defense but when it comes to offense it's actually frightening how bad he is. You sir have no right to talk about competitive fighting games =P

edit: found more flaws. Revenge isn't the same as your super you fool. For some people it's similar but tell me that a Shoryureppa and Shinryuken are the same and I will personally slap you stupid. You think the game's hard pick up the master guide DO THE MATH figure out block stun, hit stun, frame advantages, come up with a solid method and than come back and post about SF4 =P

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

sigh.. casuals.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Thanks for the heads up. I will not be buying those two games. Capcom make crap games. IMO DMC 4 sucked. I do not have high hopes for SF IV and RE5. I played RE5 demo and it was a total POS.

Reviewers give all games 5 to 10 points more to all games across the board, the reviews are sussed and should not be taken seriously.

RE5 has 85 on metacritic - it should be 75 to 80.
SF IV has 93 on metacritic - it should be 83 to 88.

GTA IV scored 97 on metacritic and that game deserves no higher than 87 - I would give  it 82. Reviews are rigged and game reviewers are corrupt.

numonex said:

Thanks for the heads up. I will not be buying those two games. Capcom make crap games. IMO DMC 4 sucked. I do not have high hopes for SF IV and RE5. I played RE5 demo and it was a total POS.

Reviewers give all games 5 to 10 points more to all games across the board, the reviews are sussed and should not be taken seriously.

GTA IV scored 97 on metacritic and that game deserves no higher than 87 - I would give  it 82. Reviews are rigged and game reviewers are corrupt.

How can you give either games a score when you havn't played either ... I don't get it ..

I agree that SFIII has a better direction than SFIV, but I dont think by any means that SFIV sucks.... In fact, SFIV IS THE BEST FIGHTING GAME THIS GENERATION (or maybe tekken6 lol); IT IS SO F$%ING AMAZING!!!!

I love SF4. and RE5 is trash.

seece said:
numonex said:

How can you give either games a score when you havn't played either ... I don't get it ..

RE5: I played the demo and hated it and well I do not like the gameplay mechanics, the stop pop gameplqy is crap. It is RE 4.5 by what I have heard from gamers opinions who have played both RE4 and RE5.

SF IV: I hate fighting games - they are boring button mashers. Played one, played them all. I have read different people's opinions from gamers that matter more to me than reviewers

If games get high critic reviews - we all have to accept it? No, I do not think so. These high reviews could be paid for by game developers trying to sell more copies of the game.