By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - new uncharted 2: among thieves screenshots¡¡¡ and interview¡¡¡. aWeSoMe¡¡¡¡

Looks great. The original was my first PS3 Game

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
IGN: Enough is enough: where are Elena Fisher and Sully?!

Richard Lemarchand: Someone said they saw them arguing over by the water cooler earlier today - but we're really not ready to give away the details about what's happened to the characters you got near and dear with in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. You'll find out soon enough!

Elena is coming back! But I already knew that because OPM UK said that they saw a cutscene involving her

and

On top of that, we're planning on adding several features to the game that will increase replayability and extend the gameplay experience for everyone. We'll be revealing those features at a later date, so hold tight for more info!

Multiplayer anyone?

Anyway, of course this is going to be great, ND are some of the best devs around, I can't wait

i hope elena is back she looks coller than the new chick.

You guys sure those screens are in-game?
You guys sure those screens are not touched up?

Still impressive, but until i see it in motion, I'm not getting any warm feelings about it.

Truth does not fear investigation

Beautiful. 0o

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

@night
we're talking about naughty dog here. when they showed screens for the first uncharted, everyone said no way, but the game looked noticeably better than the screens. I see no reason for it not to be the same this time around, especially because they don't have to write an entire game engine from scratch while they're making the game.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network

A tank.

Take my love, take my land..

Naughty Dog has never let me down. I'm getting this!

4 ≈ One

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! THE GAME LOOKS AMAZING!!!

AWESOME !

Check out my game about moles ^

what's with the mexican dude who appears in multiple pics though ? XD

Check out my game about moles ^