By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - new uncharted 2: among thieves screenshots¡¡¡ and interview¡¡¡. aWeSoMe¡¡¡¡

NightAntilli said:
CGI-Quality said:
@ Night

That first pic you posted doesn't look much different than the ones claimed to be touched up, Sorry to break that to you...

xD You must be kidding. 

Hes right you know. It isn't much different. Yes it's aparent that it has more visible lines on some surfaces (IE less AA) but that's it. It's not even bad.. i didn't notice until i looked for it.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
Staude said:

If anyone it's you who'se derailing the thread, but before i leave let me just say that you can't say a game has bad colours unless it looks bland or boring. If the colours chosen in a game fit's the artstyle they aren't bad. Nomatter what colours they may be.

But regardless.. killzone 2 has a big colourscheme as you find out in later levels.

I'm not derailing anything. You guys suddenly attack me because i said something that hurt your precious feelings. It's like you can't see anything not positive about a PS3 game posted here or you guys suddenly flip out and start telling that person how wrong he is. What's with that?

Truth does not fear investigation

NightAntilli said:
Staude said:

If anyone it's you who'se derailing the thread, but before i leave let me just say that you can't say a game has bad colours unless it looks bland or boring. If the colours chosen in a game fit's the artstyle they aren't bad. Nomatter what colours they may be.

But regardless.. killzone 2 has a big colourscheme as you find out in later levels.

I'm not derailing anything. You guys suddenly attack me because i said something that hurt your precious feelings. It's like you can't see anything not positive about a PS3 game posted here or you guys suddenly flip out and start telling that person how wrong he is. What's with that?

Well my initial response was simply that you must not have played through killzone 2 since you said it missed colours.

What I wanted to express was simply that a colour scheme will fit a certain game. If a game looks neither boring nor bland (colourwise) it isn't missing colours, because essentially it has the exact colours that game needs. (And the fact that like i said, in later levels there is a lot more colour)

Wasn't to attack you.

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
NightAntilli said:
CGI-Quality said:
@ Night

That first pic you posted doesn't look much different than the ones claimed to be touched up, Sorry to break that to you...

xD You must be kidding. 

Hes right you know. It isn't much different. Yes it's aparent that it has more visible lines on some surfaces (IE less AA) but that's it. It's not even bad.. i didn't notice until i looked for it.

That was exactly what i was referring to the whole time. As evidence, you might look back to those GeOW2 screens i posted, and you'll see, it's the same effect as in those uncharted screens. I don't have to look for those edges, I see it immediately. It does not take away that Uncharted 2 looks amazing, probably the best looking game on a console as of yet, but come on, you guys shouldn't be blinded by touched up screens.

@ Staude: Ok. No hard feelings =)

Truth does not fear investigation

Stop teasing me Naughty Dog!

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

Around the Network

someone needs to send their copy of uncharted to darth

Max King of the Wild said:

Agreed, he needs to play this

Xxain said:
Max King of the Wild said:

Agreed, he needs to play this

i do it but someones already got it. also i think he lives around london. i dont know how much that cost but i have 0 dollars in my bank accounts

I would do it but I want it back though