By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - new uncharted 2: among thieves screenshots¡¡¡ and interview¡¡¡. aWeSoMe¡¡¡¡

Munkeh111 said:
@ kowenicki, the second picture is from Uncharted 1, that is the point

It's as if he hasn't even played the game.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Munkeh111 said:
@ kowenicki, the second picture is from Uncharted 1, that is the point

It's as if he hasn't even played the game.

But he did.

kowenicki said:
@making music

shit!! lol... so it is.

cough.... hand picked pics no doubt!! lol

ouch!!!!!!!

anyway.... i didnt play it much... just enough to only have 2 trophies I didnt get.

Ok, so maybe you played it a little.

<_<

I was worried about the lack of half tuck, but I am sure it will still be there in the jungle environments

Wauw! EVERYONE ONBOARD AT THE HYPE TRAIN!

UNCHARTED 2 BABIEZZZZZ

Around the Network

No half-tuck, no buy D; . lol Kowenicki :]

Looks great although I'd like to have some more information. Hopefully we don't have to wait too long to learn more about the gameplay mechanics. BTW, I'm excited by the prospect of going up against a tank in this one.

damn i hate naughty dog all there games are wicked loved crash, jak and daxter, now uncharted but i want jak 4..... and uncharted 2 :( i will never be happy

Posting this here as Twesterm locked the other thread.

Looks like it's going to be just as beautiful as the first game.

Naughty Dog actually mentioned in an interview a while back that one of the many improvements added into the Naughty Dog 2.0 engine was fur effects on coats. When I first heard that I was a bit confused, but now I see where that effort went.

Straight into drakes pimpin' new coat!

UNCHARTED 2 BABY!!!!!

I feel happy having started that... I just hope that people don't try to we that as me saying that the game would sell ten million units. x_x