By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - new uncharted 2: among thieves screenshots¡¡¡ and interview¡¡¡. aWeSoMe¡¡¡¡

I hope they do something right for once (sony) like a price drop to 299.99 with this game bundled at launch in like august and dear god a game demo thats more than 10 minutes long like a month before it comes out. And just mabey online play if makes sense kind of like re5 but much better than that.
Don't get me wrong i have had a 60gb since launch 2 days waiting and play it more than my xbox elite but i'm not like most people if sony really wants thier user base to grow they need to start to make online better for dumb people who can only figure out xbox live and get it to sweet spot price like 250 by mabey next febuary with the realse of god of war 3
Sorry off topic some what but I just want sony to sell like microsoft so these type of games come out more often from 3rd partties.

Around the Network

i was about to post it, I hate u -.-

I SO cannot wait for this game!! The first one was beyond awesome and this one is shaping up to be even better!

I hope that this game sells as good as/if not better than the previous game!

IGN: Enough is enough: where are Elena Fisher and Sully?!

Richard Lemarchand: Someone said they saw them arguing over by the water cooler earlier today - but we're really not ready to give away the details about what's happened to the characters you got near and dear with in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. You'll find out soon enough!

Elena is coming back! But I already knew that because OPM UK said that they saw a cutscene involving her

and

On top of that, we're planning on adding several features to the game that will increase replayability and extend the gameplay experience for everyone. We'll be revealing those features at a later date, so hold tight for more info!

Multiplayer anyone?

Anyway, of course this is going to be great, ND are some of the best devs around, I can't wait

blackstar said:

jajajaja sorry.

Around the Network

well how would a multi UNCHARTED work

luisgvm said:
blackstar said:

jajajaja sorry.

I still hate u -.-

CGI-Quality said:
@ Munkeh

I hope not, I'd rather Uncharted remain a single player outting. Anyone agree?

I agree but I think MP might help sales

kowenicki said:
looks nice... not a massive step up from Drakes Fortune (if at all) but then it didnt need to be.

Are you blind ???

Videogirl said:
kowenicki said:
looks nice... not a massive step up from Drakes Fortune (if at all) but then it didnt need to be.

Are you blind ???

YES HE IS BLIND!!!, damn that is a deff upgrade UNCHARTED 2 BABYYYYYY!!!!