By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - new uncharted 2: among thieves screenshots¡¡¡ and interview¡¡¡. aWeSoMe¡¡¡¡

Staude said:
what's with the mexican dude who appears in multiple pics though ? XD

Like I said on the first page, he's the guy from the first Tomb Raider. He just hasn't been killed by the wolves yet.

Around the Network

awesome, so gonna get me the 1st game though

IllegalPaladin said:
Staude said:
what's with the mexican dude who appears in multiple pics though ? XD

Like I said on the first page, he's the guy from the first Tomb Raider. He just hasn't been killed by the wolves yet.

lmao that guy's everywhere.

Think he was in "dusk till dawn" too ..

Check out my game about moles ^

CGI-Quality said:
@ Munkeh

I hope not, I'd rather Uncharted remain a single player outting. Anyone agree?

This has been a subject of debate among me and a couple of friends recently. I could see it being amazing both ways.

On the one hand, the story is strongly dependant on Drakes character. He is at the center and taking that away would take away from the game. On the other hand, incorporating slit-screen would fit the game perfectly and make it much more appealing.

I just hope that if they do MP it is nothing like RE5's multiplayer.

CGI-Quality said:
@ Night

Ummm, have you played Uncharted?

I don't see why that is relevant. I mean..:

Retrasado said:
@night
we're talking about naughty dog here. when they showed screens for the first uncharted, everyone said no way, but the game looked noticeably better than the screens. I see no reason for it not to be the same this time around, especially because they don't have to write an entire game engine from scratch while they're making the game.

True, but i refuse to believe it will have THAT amount of AA running realtime =) it must be touched up, by which i mean, they must have removed some jaggies. 

If you want an example (on X360 though), compare this:

http://www.fbgamersunite.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/gears-of-war-2-20080714001316563.jpg

And this:

http://images.gamersyde.com/gallery/public/8897/1560_0004.jpg

Probably something like that happened to those screens. But still looks amazing though. It has color.. Something that lots of games are missing these days. (KZ2 im looking at you)

Truth does not fear investigation

Around the Network

erm i really just want to see a propa in-game screen not an in-engine, cut-scene whatever. looking forward to e3

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

please JnD4 before uncharted 3 or another tittle

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

NightAntilli said:

CGI-Quality said:
@ Night

Ummm, have you played Uncharted?

I don't see why that is relevant. I mean..:

Retrasado said:
@night
we're talking about naughty dog here. when they showed screens for the first uncharted, everyone said no way, but the game looked noticeably better than the screens. I see no reason for it not to be the same this time around, especially because they don't have to write an entire game engine from scratch while they're making the game.

True, but i refuse to believe it will have THAT amount of AA running realtime =) it must be touched up, by which i mean, they must have removed some jaggies. 

If you want an example (on X360 though), compare this:

http://www.fbgamersunite.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/gears-of-war-2-20080714001316563.jpg

And this:

http://images.gamersyde.com/gallery/public/8897/1560_0004.jpg

Probably something like that happened to those screens. But still looks amazing though. It has color.. Something that lots of games are missing these days. (KZ2 im looking at you)

lol that last sentence tells me that you haven't played through it. Don't make assumptions then. And unreal engine games has good textural effect images. Meaning such as bumps etc to create a sense of 3d while many other games focus more on model details.

And you didn't exacly show off a lot of colours in what you chose.. brown being what i would use to describe it.

Check out my game about moles ^

@CGI

Add butterflies and clear blue skies LOL.

nice i like that new coat hes wearing and there are tanks thats big finally we get to see the gameplay in the mountain areas with snow i love snow

Play Me