By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So who has completed madworld?

I really wanted this game but everyone talking about frame rate issues kind of has me scared even though most state that it isn't that big of issue. If this game was 5 more hours longer (about 10 hour single player) and had no frame rate issues I think it would be epic.

Around the Network

I plan on getting it soon, I've just been soo lazy.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

When is the sequel coming out?

I beat the game on 6 hours, but just starting the new dificult, to see how much harder can be.

The game it´s a total master piece, nothing related to GTA, but too much similar in many aspects to No more heroes.

In my opinion this is better than No More Heroes in graphics, variety and gameplay, but NMH is much longer than this one, and both have the same interest level to me, and Madworld takes advantage thanks to the great multiplayer.

I beat Frank yesterday. :D lol I really need to beat it soon. It's very awesome.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
I really wanted this game but everyone talking about frame rate issues kind of has me scared even though most state that it isn't that big of issue. If this game was 5 more hours longer (about 10 hour single player) and had no frame rate issues I think it would be epic.

The frame rate drops are extremely rare outside of a couple level.  The only time it slows down when off a motorcycle is if you throw an exploding barrel into another exploding barrel. That is fairly rare in game, and you use the motorcycle maybe 3 times.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

YesWiiCan said:
When is the sequel coming out?

I said this after I completed Okami and say this about Madworld,as much as I love these games they don't need sequels and prefer they make another unique stylish game.

But if you really like Madworld go try Godhand.

amp316 said:
So everyone's pretty much beaten it in five hours. So is it worth $10 an hour?

I think so.

I'll play it again on hard, and then my friend's coming over to play it, so after 3 playthroughs it's $3.33 an hour.

And then we'll see how much we'll play of the multiplayer.  Might crank it down to $3 an hour.

But it took me longer than 5 hours to beat, so my numbers are all off.  I'll have to look up my time later.

Just under 6 hours. Worth every penny. I'm looking forward to amping up the difficulty.

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

I beat it in exactly 3 hours 24 minutes. Really short game with some issues.
Its a more polished No More Heroes but it still lacks in some areas.

Fuck that whole buy if its good for the company. For some people this should be a rent. Its too short and has issues. I dont see myself replaying this only maybe for the vampire boss. At $50 its a bit to pricey I think.

Still its a good game but some people I think are over-rating it.