By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So who has completed madworld?

^^^
I am not overrating it when I say that to me this game is a 9/10.

The bosses were epic and the style was brilliant. I loved finding unique ways to rack up the points (getting an ultra violence feels gorgasmic ^__^). I thoroughly enjoyed the normal difficulty and haven't tried Hard after I died in the tutorial XD

I will give it another shot tomorrow that I have more time to spare. Should be great!

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network
Valkyria00 said:

I beat it in exactly 3 hours 24 minutes. Really short game with some issues.
Its a more polished No More Heroes but it still lacks in some areas.

Fuck that whole buy if its good for the company. For some people this should be a rent. Its too short and has issues. I dont see myself replaying this only maybe for the vampire boss. At $50 its a bit to pricey I think.

Still its a good game but some people I think are over-rating it.

Is 3:24 the amount of time it says on your save file, or the amount of time your Wii Menu says you had the game on for?  Because for me there is a huuuuge difference.

Some games are tricky like this.  I remember Hotel Dusk for the DS would add to my playtime even if I had my DS closed in sleep mode.  I'd close my DS and pass out for 7 hours, and it would add 7 hours to my playtime.  At the end it thought I'd played for something like 100 hours.

On the opposite end of the awkward playtime spectrum, I think MadWorld is making us think we're faster than we are.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Valkyria00 said:

Fuck that whole buy if its good for the company. For some people this should be a rent. Its too short and has issues. I dont see myself replaying this only maybe for the vampire boss. At $50 its a bit to pricey I think.

Is 3:24 the amount of time it says on your save file, or the amount of time your Wii Menu says you had the game on for?  Because for me there is a huuuuge difference.

Some games are tricky like this.  I remember Hotel Dusk for the DS would add to my playtime even if I had my DS closed in sleep mode.  I'd close my DS and pass out for 7 hours, and it would add 7 hours to my playtime.  At the end it thought I'd played for something like 100 hours.

On the opposite end of the awkward playtime spectrum, I think MadWorld is making us think we're faster than we are.

I confirm you that he doesnt know what he is talking about and 3:24 is the time on his file,not on the Wii menu.

I completed the game 3 times: 3:07,2:02 and 3:29 and i have played for over 20 hours.

Just beat it, 3:43 on my file.

very short but very fun and awesome! I was not expecting him to be ranked #1, but I guess it should have been obvious maybe. and today I get GTA:CW!

I've been playing hard mode, and I'm finding it really difficult. I still havent even beat the first level. XD I've had multiple tries too.

I also tried multiplayer, and its nothing special but a worthy addition to the game. I'm also picking up GTA chinatown wars today, so my madworld playtime will shorten up a bit for a little while.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Around the Network
CONMAN15 said:
I've been playing hard mode, and I'm finding it really difficult. I still havent even beat the first level. XD I've had multiple tries too.

I completed the whole game on hard on a new file so i can give you a few tips:

- Explore every level to find the Jack Balloons,this is mandatory. (for exemple in the first and second stage i found 4 Balloons,4 extra life make all the difference in the world on Hard)

- Break crates for pills and onions,this is important for healing.

- Hopefully you mastered the escape movement with the nunchuck,if you did Little Eddie and even Frank shoulnt be able to hit you.

- Grab your enemy and throw him to the nearest object,no need to play fancy. If there is no object around throw him on the other enemies around you as a defence.

- Power struggle...so important to not miss too many of these in a boss fight.

That's pretty much it really,hard mode is not uber hard people just get the "You will die 50 times on the tutorial level!" mentality out of your head.

I just beat it for teh first time today, best credits ever.

Stephlereff said:
CONMAN15 said:

I completed the whole game on hard on a new file so i can give you a few tips:

- Explore every level to find the Jack Balloons,this is mandatory. (for exemple in the first and second stage i found 4 Balloons,4 extra life make all the difference in the world on Hard)

- Break crates for pills and onions,this is important for healing.

- Hopefully you mastered the escape movement with the nunchuck,if you did Little Eddie and even Frank shoulnt be able to hit you.

- Grab your enemy and throw him to the nearest object,no need to play fancy. If there is no object around throw him on the other enemies around you as a defence.

- Power struggle...so important to not miss too many of these in a boss fight.

That's pretty much it really,hard mode is not uber hard people just get the "You will die 50 times on the tutorial level!" mentality out of your head.

Thanks for the tips. I need to use the escape movement more often.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Valkyria00 said:

It was in-game. Sure with a few of my deaths it might not have counted as reset the clock to my last save. I cant say I spent more than an hour on retrying. So at longest it took me 4 hours.

@Stephlereff
Of course you can confirm that Im wrong. I mean you obviously sat with me while playing this game and shared my experience.

Valkyria00 said:
Valkyria00 said:

It was in-game. Sure with a few of my deaths it might not have counted as reset the clock to my last save. I cant say I spent more than an hour on retrying. So at longest it took me 4 hours.

@Stephlereff
Of course you can confirm that Im wrong. I mean you obviously sat with me while playing this game and shared my experience.

I don't need to be sat with you to know you have no idea how the clock system in MadWorld work and that it's not your actual play time.