By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So who has completed madworld?

So everyone's pretty much beaten it in five hours. So is it worth $10 an hour?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

I asked the clerk at EBGames about the game when I was buying Res Evil 5. They were sold out (still sold out today, too) but the guy was bashing the hell out of the game. I'm still buying it, though.

amp316 said:
So everyone's pretty much beaten it in five hours. So is it worth $10 an hour?

It is really fun and addictive. I would think you'd put alot more than just one play through into it though. I'mm defeinately beating it on hard, and playing the multiplayer.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

So, anyone want to talk smack and do a MadWorld vs Conduit thread, predicting sales and so on?

I'd put the game at about a 9.1.

Graphics: 9.5
Gameplay: 9.5
Sound: 9.0

I would say its worthy of a higher score but the adventure isn't long enough. Thats the only real downside IMO.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Around the Network
richardhutnik said:
So, anyone want to talk smack and do a MadWorld vs Conduit thread, predicting sales and so on?

Type that thread up lol. I think the conduit will double it sales wise. The conduit might be a better game too. At least for someone like me who hasn't played a ton of modern FPSs.

I have yet to get the game. :(

I haven't really had the time to get into it, but I've beaten the first few areas.

Wii/PC/DS Lite/PSP-2000 owner, shameless Nintendo and AMD fanboy.

My comp, as shown to the right (click for fullsize pic)

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.2 GHz
Video Card: XFX 1 GB Radeon HD 5870
Memory: 8 GB A-Data DDR3-1600
Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD Pro/USB3
Primary Storage: OCZ Vertex 120 GB
Case: Cooler Master HAF-932
Extra Storage: WD Caviar Black 640 GB,
WD Caviar Black 750 GB, WD Caviar Black 1 TB
Display: Triple ASUS 25.5" 1920x1200 monitors
Sound: HT Omega Striker 7.1 sound card,
Logitech X-540 5.1 speakers
Input: Logitech G5 mouse,
Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 keyboard
Wii Friend Code: 2772 8804 2626 5138 Steam: jefforange89

I wouldve beat it tonight but had family come over. Its my 2nd day owning it. Im a little under 3 hours. And if ranking #1 is the end Im almost their because Im already #5.

I doubt thats how its gonna end though.

I'll get it when it's in stock. I just hope the sequel will be longer than 15+.