By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So who has completed madworld?

I just beat it. It was sooo much fun!

Around the Network

My in-game clock says 3:50, but my Wii clock says 6:10.

That involved 2 continues and some exploring in the earlier stages, and then just turning on the multiplayer for 2-3 minutes to see how it worked.

I think the more you die, the faster your time will actually be. If you have a 25 minute run, and die on the boss and use a continue, you could probably do a 10 minute run and then win.

Madworld? Never heard of it.

Valkyria00 said:

I beat it in exactly 3 hours 24 minutes. Really short game with some issues.
Its a more polished No More Heroes but it still lacks in some areas.

Fuck that whole buy if its good for the company. For some people this should be a rent. Its too short and has issues. I dont see myself replaying this only maybe for the vampire boss. At $50 its a bit to pricey I think.

Still its a good game but some people I think are over-rating it.

thanks for your impressions. i'm one of those who thinks its pricey. i don't buy games for the good of a company either.

great game, needed to be longer, will sell mediocrely at best.

Around the Network
Ari_Gold said:
Valkyria00 said:

I beat it in exactly 3 hours 24 minutes. Really short game with some issues.
Its a more polished No More Heroes but it still lacks in some areas.

Fuck that whole buy if its good for the company. For some people this should be a rent. Its too short and has issues. I dont see myself replaying this only maybe for the vampire boss. At $50 its a bit to pricey I think.

Still its a good game but some people I think are over-rating it.

thanks for your impressions. i'm one of those who thinks its pricey. i don't buy games for the good of a company either.

It's never tricky to find someone who will tell you what you want to hear.