By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Enoughs enough Nintendo ~ Article That Addresses serious issues Ninty has!

I'm going to call the Waaaambulance for this guy

Edit: When you are going to use the phase enough's enough, please get the apostrophee in there. It is painful otherwise.

Around the Network

@stof

didn't you know

Reggie is hitler's grandmother's, best friend's, dogs's, wife's, owner's great grandson!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Ryusuken said:
badgenome said:
Ryusuken said:
Nintendo caring more for the casuals than the one that kept them afloat at their worst? Unbeliavable! Its happening since this gen beggan! I've been saying this since the first few posts of mine in this site.

Waits for the NDF to hit full force, cuz being on the top makes you right! Printing money to swin in it is auto WIN! If you're the most successful video game company around in a recession world = you can do no wrong!

If you're the most successful video game company in a time of global recession, ur doin it rite.

Right as in: Cheap, easy to program for, and with its target audience being the casuals.

Yea, they're doing right, and their accounts will tell you that.

But the point is: Where are those games their fans want so much? The new iteration on their favorite series? The new Zelda? Old and semi-forgoten IPs?

Do Nintendo care? Spending a few millions to develop such games or keep that money in their pools of Win? Difficult choice.....

Whos being shafted? That answers your questions.

PS- 3rd parties are trying to show the love for Nintendo or making a quick buck because of its huge sales? So few 3rd party games are worth on Wii (or sells decently) that this is the worst part of all.

Because Nintendo used to create a new Zelda and Mario every year and tons of other big budget titles to accompany them?

Maybe you should look back in the past and see that Nintendo's output on the Wii of these kind of titles isn't that much different from earlier generations.  

Meh lazy is when you copy…

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

why is he being so mean to reggie? Leave him alone!

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Around the Network
stof said:
Before I had a chance to read the article I noticed the words "Nazi Germany"...

Thanks but I'll pass.

This.

What I see is Nintendo caring less and less for gamers, caring more about money, and laugh their asses off when we enter this kind of debates.

Im not trying to change your views of Nintendo. Im trying to make you think about how this gen is going.

Nintendo is the top dog this time around. They print money! Where that lead Sony the past two gens? You have to be stupidly naive to think Nintendo can do no wrong. That it can do no wrong, or that it will never repeat the same mistakes it comited before.

Do I care about how someone thinks of me because I dont go blindly following a company that could care less about my preferences, even if I put my money on them?

Nintendo is working on their old IPs right? I am scheptical at my best days, downright pessimist on the worst ones. I will believe in its QUALITY when those are out. After I got a chance a seeing they working, play and so.

Keep yourselves sleeping. When you notice, Nintendo may be back to third because they repeated past mistakes.

Ps-I forgot....I dont want only old, famous and beloved IPs back. I want FRESH, NEW IPS that are for the core gamers, no Wii_____ series or some bundled, party games.

What I see in gamers is that they are not patient!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

youjiro said:
why is he being so mean to reggie? Leave him alone!

Haha, quick, get all teary eyed and go on youtube to express this sentiment!

*hopes people get the reference, as opposed to assuming I'm a crazy person*

Roma said:
What I see in gamers is that they are not patient!

That too.

I think Nintendo is going to anounce a bunch of 'legacy' games this next few months, to make amends because of these past few months rolling on 3rd party tittles and casual games (by Nintendo and 3rd parties).

As I've said, Im scheptical on my best days, specially after so little promises were made. I still want those new and fresh IPs.