By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Enoughs enough Nintendo ~ Article That Addresses serious issues Ninty has!

Gamers never stop complaining. Just let them have their little tantrums and pathetic attempts at seeming learned in a form of entertainment in which you play games for hours a day.

Oh yeah, you are so cool.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
BrainBoxLtd said:

I agree snobcore sounds better, but I think hardly core sounds much more insulting. Snobcore reaffirms the offended’s "elite" status, even if in a negative way. Hardly core challenges that elite status, and can even be interrupted as an attack on their gaming prowess.

Hmm, you raise an excellent point there, one I hadn't considered.

Alright, you've convinced me. BUT I think we should try to come up with a phrase that has the same effect, but is easier on the ears.

What's the point in posting rants from unknown sites?

wii sucks, it has never been hardcore its just a stupid scam, with 10 years old graphics, a unpolished motion control which is supposedly its premise, and with kiddie games besides about 3 good games only.

Face it, if you want to go hardcore, there is PS360, if not, stop complaining for you not having hardcore games on a Kid's Console

Swimcito said:

wii sucks, it has never been hardcore its just a stupid scam, with 10 years old graphics, a unpolished motion control which is supposedly its premise, and with kiddie games besides about 3 good games only.

Face it, if you want to go hardcore, there is PS360, if not, stop complaining for you not having hardcore games on a Kid's Console

. . .

Holy shit, I'd never thought to hear this "Kiddy" crap again. I thought "casuals" replaced that. :V

Around the Network
Swimcito said:

Great post, would read again.

sethnintendo said:
@theRepublic, you could click on the link provided right above the article, but it is pretty much worthless to read. I just saw a bunch of whining and name calling. Pretty much the guy who wrote the article doesn't even deserve a single hit for his worthless article.

I know I could click the link, but I saw enough to know that it wasn't worth my time.  Besides, why should I increase this fool's hits?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

noname2200 said:
Swimcito said:

Great post, would read again.

11/10 post indeed.

Swimcito said:

And here ladies and getleman is the main reason of why this kind of threads should be banned.

thekitchensink said:
"Go suck a d*** Reggie Fil-Aime!"

Okay, buddy. I can take you seriously as a writer after that.

It took you that long? I was convinced that this guy knew precisely what he was talking about when he compared Nintendo to the Nazis. Genius!