By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who is the most popular person on VG Chartz and why?

yungmagic09 said:
I think that one guy with the cartoon bear avatar.

ROTFL how is he memorable if you dont even know his name !!!

this is funny on so many levels!!

EDIT hmm you have a teddy bear?!

Around the Network
hatmoza 2.0 said:
yungmagic09 said:
I think that one guy with the cartoon bear avatar.

ROTFL how is he memorable if you dont even know his name !!!

this is funny on so many levels!!

With the funniest level being that he was slyly referring to himself, apparently a little too slyly

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Rol, Leo J, Zexen or me

Gilgamesh said:
Final-Fan said:
"Also I'll tally up the scores in the end to see whos the most popular of 2009 that excludes the main crew of VG Chartz lol"
Already done my friend.
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=218695
Ok then this can be for 2009, and doesn't include the obvious candidates

If you want to make this comprehensive enough for people to care about, it's going to be a HUGE investment of time and energy.  I question whether you and this thread are respectively willing and able to handle it. 

For starters, how are you going to handle the nomination process?  How are you going to handle the voting?  Who is going to keep score and by what method? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

omg I'm famous lol
_____

I choose:

rolstoppable, squilliam, leo-j....hmm....starcraft too

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Brett, Soriku, TheSource, RolStoppable, pichu_pichu and Twestern.

darth
makes so many threads with misleading titles

WHAT ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I demand a recount!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

BTW whos darth?