By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - First days sales in Japan (3/12)

luisgvm said:
wow i didnt know there was going to be another ps3 game released right after RE5. ps3 sure is on a roll¡¡¡¡¡.

there is one after this too t

Around the Network

^ what?? really??? wich one?? i only know the FF13 DEMO bundle but thats in april. whats the other game?.

luisgvm said:
^ what?? really??? wich one?? i only know the FF13 DEMO bundle but thats in april. whats the other game?.

Nothing speacial at all. NBA 2K9, Mahjong Fight Club (The Best! Edition), and Quantom of Solace.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

his should keep ps3 in #1 for another week or so. momentum hopfull continues to roll

outlawauron said:
luisgvm said:

Nothing speacial at all. NBA 2K9, Mahjong Fight Club (The Best! Edition), and Quantom of Solace.

oh i see. well lets hope the ps3 keeps doing great.

Around the Network

Well, given the Orochi series isn't as popular as Sangoku one, was expecting it to do around 100K for the 1st week. Plus Maou Sairin didn't do as well as compared to Orochi 1 so people might actually hold back from buying ...

Sonydomination will probably last another week then it will be the end of Sonydomination for a long time.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

peachbuggy said:
Sonydomination will probably last another week then it will be the end of Sonydomination for a long time.

Or will it?

Prediction:

TGS this year for PS3 will be amazing.

Grandia comes to PSN(PSone classic).

First Versus gameplay this year.

The Adventures Of Duane and Brando

No Metroid game has ever been most popular in Japan. Metroid has always been a western style game.

axumblade said:
N.Genckel said:
Only 10k for Picross Pikmin? Hrmpf!

Perhaps it was supply constrained. I don't know why 2 isn't selling as much but Pikmin 1 sold a ton in Japan alone. Perhaps people haven't beaten the first one yet?

Don't be like that. Picross is one of the best puzzle games ever, and the series deserves to sell alot.