By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Could this be the BIG September Surprise?

^ Yes we can...

Super Mario Ocean
Super Smash Bros Revolution
Trauma Center: Return of GUILT
Mario Kart 128

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Soriku said:
I don't think RS2 is it.

Edit:  Whoops... after thinking about it for a sec... you agree it's RS2 in the pic... but you don't think it's the September suprise.  I'm still holding to the MP3 online Wiiconnect24 update.  Expect a message on your Wiiconnect24 saying that the game's online is ready to go midway through the month ;) 

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

We can dream, right?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

DonWii said:
I am 300% sure it IS RS2.

lol

You heard it here first. DonWii has the strength of 3 men! 

Grasshoppa? Sound like a rabbit :s.

Around the Network

No offense DonWii (I know you loved the 1st game), but if Ubisoft do not make this game at least 7 material I will kill some developers with a wiimote+nunchuk combo. The first game had a lot of potential and interesting ideas and even so it sucked. This is redemption time for Ubisoft.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I would have said Okami 2, but the writing on the bottom denied all hope.

Soriku said:
OMG! Reggie said surprise for WiiConnect24 users. Not just...a game announced.

Debunk'd.

If you watch the whole intereview, you notice that he was refering to a game you would be playing online. 

ItsaMii said:
No offense DonWii (I know you loved the 1st game), but if Ubisoft do not make this game at least 7 material I will kill some developers with a wiimote+nunchuk combo. The first game had a lot of potential and interesting ideas and even so it sucked. This is redemption time for Ubisoft.

I can't be offended if I don't understand what you are saying...

Actually it might be something related to Killer 7. That be cool I guess.