By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is my PS3 being gay or is it my router?

my wireless connection keeps dropping and I keep getting DNS errors. its a pain in the bum. not sure if its the PS3 or the router :s

Around the Network

no its gay, I know a good gay bar not far from here. Ill give you directions.

Probably your router!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

^LOL HAHAHA.
DNS means that probably your service provider.

try connecting it directly to the router,i play my ps3 wireless mostly i do not have any problems when i does its generally my provider.

Do you have the media server option enabled?

If so, turn it off.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Well if they are both causing a pain in your bum they are probably both gay. (I am sure the thread title is not appropriate.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

so you ps3 has been fuge packing. i always wondered why the ps3 was so bent. *Throws PS3 out of bed* me ass ay gonna be sore no more now i foind the culprit. no wondr the boomerang controller never left japan. the sony ceo couldnt sit down for weeks

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
so you ps3 has been fuge packing. i always wondered why the ps3 was so bent. *Throws PS3 out of bed* me ass ay gonna be sore no more now i foind the culprit. no wondr the boomerang controller never left japan. the sony ceo couldnt sit down for weeks

I've always wondered why my PS3 has been looking at me with those bedroom eyes!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Why does it matter if your PS3 is gay or not? He's not a freak, he's a normal human being!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

If one of your electronics devices has been ass-raping you (which is why your bum hurts), I am surprised you cannot identify your assailant. They got you in your sleep?

Seriously though, I think you may be having a known issue. Someone already mentioned turning off the media server feature -- it should be fairly easy to look up your problem on Google and get directions on how to do this.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!