By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Stop typing M$ -- it's not as funny or clever as you think it is

It is just what they are called nowadays, there are quite a few games called MS, so M$ is unique

Around the Network
hotrodx said:
The-Prophet said:
Lets start a $ony trend.

Maybe it should be -$ony because they're losing money for every console sold. j/k.

Seriously, "M$" is a irreverent, but maybe it's a way for people to express their frustration (God knows for what reason). I don't use it, but I don't see a big problem when it's used in threads. It would be shocking if Brett used it in an article, or some reviewer in a game review.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

i also don't see why this is an issue. its just someone pressing shift and 4 at the same time instead of pressing s.

Seriously? There's a thread about this? I think anyone that is that worked up over this must live a charmed life if that's the biggest issue in their life. I don't use it but I hardly see the big deal about it. I see so much fanboyism and people saying the most ridiculous stuff on here that would be the least of the problems. Not to mention all the people that can't spell the most basic words or proper form, spelling (they're, their, there for example), etc.

Tyra Banks may be annoying...but I'd tap that ass.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

Why do we care twesterm? But hopefully with the attention you have brought to the subject even more people will start with the M$.

I got just one thing that bothers me, cry babies.

Around the Network
twesterm said:

And I'm aware I sound like an arrogant ass, I am what I am

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

BMaker11 said:
Euphoria14 said:

I don't see why the term "M$" is such an issue.

Microsoft doesn't seem to care.

/thread

Ya, Twest you just go seriously owned by Microsoft's own sign. M$ stays since they approve of the $ instead of an S.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

-Reserved-

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I thought every one knew about that famous Micro$oft sign. That's not the kind of thing you can just conjure up on MSM$Paint!

I sometimes put PS£, but only by accident; but thinking about how much I have spent on it and how much it cost me I think it warrants £ as opposed to the 3...

PSN: Gippon