By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Stop typing M$ -- it's not as funny or clever as you think it is

M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$

PS3 Trophies

DS: 120,000,000; Wii: 60,000,000; Xbox 360: 38,000,000; PlayStation 3: 34,000,000; PlayStation Portable: 60,000,000

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
Soul_tech10 said:
M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$ M$

Stop typing M$. It's not as funny or clever as you think it is.

badgenome said:
Soul_tech10 said:

Stop typing M$. It's not as funny or clever as you think it is.

It made you quote it. I think his objective was achieved. Why all the fuss about it? Let it be! Some say Phony, some say Kindy (instead of Ninty). Its fun, chill out. The more you care about it, the more agravated you'll end.

i'm the one who started the owl trend back in 1995, when i accidentally type M$M instead of M&M in a food forum

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

So, is NintenDOUGH also off limits?

Around the Network
richardhutnik said:

Meh, NintenDOUGH and Son(yen sign I can't make) aren't bad because they're aren't incredibly overused for stupid reasons.  Also I really don't care if someone responds with M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$ because you're the not person (or at least that's not the post) I'm talking about.

It's almost like the people that still say WAAAAAAAAASUUUUUUUUUP except they also think they're being clever.

-edit-

And Tyra is perfectly fine on the eyes, it's when she talks that I want to rip my arm off and hit myself with it just to distract me from her.

-edit #2-

And I'm aware I sound like an arrogant ass, I am what I am. 

richardhutnik said:

I lawled. Because it's new. "M$" Is not.

It is definitely annoying.

Yeah, I finally have a sig.

badgenome said:
BMaker11 said:
I've been using "M$" since late 2007.....why wasn't I a tool then? It wasn't a matter of being disrespectful, just a matter of sarcasm because of all the M$ moneyhatting. If they didn't buy up every 3rd party, no one would use "M$". Microsoft has been a multi-billion dollar corporation for many years, but "M$" only came up this gen when their 1st party wasn't up to par so they just spent money on 3rd parties.

People have been using M$ since long before the Xbox was even a thought.

Well, either way, I've been using it only since this gen, but if it's been used long before, then why is it JUST NOW becoming an issue to Mr. Twesterm?

Euphoria14 said:

I don't see why the term "M$" is such an issue.

Microsoft doesn't seem to care.

/thread

I use it because it's fast and everyone knows what i'm saying.  I'm not being respectful or disrespectful.  It's just faster.