By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm officially a Pilot now!!!!

Hi Maynard,

I need you to take me to columbia for some... um... shopping Does that sound plausable enough?

Is there any chance we could do it without passing through border control? I have a metal buttcheek from when I got shot in 'nam and the arport security hassle me over it so I try to avoid them now Does that sound plausable enough?

Around the Network
BoleroOfFire said:
Cajeta makes you retarded?!

No0o0o0o0o >.< it's great

@highwaystar101

Absolutely no >.> the only thing you buy in columbia... well, i'm not supposed to have it on a plane, especially if i want to come back to the usa. And No, there is no way i can go out of the country w/o passing through the border, or any restricted/warning zone -.-

^ But I'm going to buy... ... a special type of coffee you can only get in columbia.

Just pick it up and take it to the states and mail it me from there I'll get someone to pick it up for me.

congrats man

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

special type of coffee... is it white????>.>

Around the Network

congrats, you should get it on with your now former instructor.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Maynard_Tool said:

My incredible teacher

she looks hot

awesome, congrats Jesus

Maynard_Tool said:
special type of coffee... is it white????>.>

Erm...... no. But do me a favour and don't look in the coffee tins as the coffee um... oxidises, that's right oxidises

hahahah not gonna work highwaystar xD

thanks to everyone...and yes, she is really pretty. Gorgeous eyes. I'll have a better picture next week. But she is indeed beautiful.

She is going to be my teacher my whole career (instrument starting monday, then commercial and then multi-commercial), so I'm very happy.