By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm officially a Pilot now!!!!

^^^Ooh...pretty! Who took the pictures? Surely, you had both hands on the steering thingy. Right?

Contribuyi a tu puerco de monedas.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network

jjaja well, sometimes i take the pics, other times my instructor. Actually you just have to have one hand in the steering. They teach you that since the first day. You need the other one for other functions. But you can actually let go for a few moments if you have ur airplane in straight and level flight.

And i believe i'm the one who took all those 5 pics ;)

Grax por contribuir a mis ahorros xD

WHAT??? Next you'll tell me you were drinking?! I don't feel safe anymore...

Warrior of Light

hahaha no0o0o you're not supposed to drink before flying, for at least 8 hours, and u r not allowed to have more than .04% of alcohol in ur blood.

But yeah, i mean.... you don't need to have both hands b/c u r supposed to be flying straight and level, and really smooth. And you need ur other hand to adjust power, the lights, fuel..... and some other activities. And yeah, you can trim the plane in a configuration, that you can actually let go the steering for a lil' bit, and it will continue to fly in the configuration that you had it.

Trust me, it's the safest thing ever. ;)

Oh, the horror! I bet you also think it's okay to use your cell as you take off to call your mom and ask her to buy you some cajeta on her way home. I can't trust your words anymore.

Warrior of Light

Around the Network

some cajeta hahahahaha!!!!!!! No0o0oo xD i wouldn't have my license if i was a bad pilot. Look, ima prove u wrong. When you come to california, i would take you all over San Diego, and you'll see what a good pilot i am.

Sera el mejor viaje de tu vida ;)

Congratulations. May your flights always carry you back safely.

Fine, I believe you.

Cajeta is yummy btw. I had my friend bring me some when he went to Texas during a break.

Warrior of Light

@Words of Wisdom: thanks

@Bolero

yeah!!! u wont regret

oh btw, cajeta

Cajeta makes you retarded?!

Warrior of Light