By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm officially a Pilot now!!!!

nice work! come pick me up. I promise its not far away.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

Your name is Jesus? Wow.

congratz btw =)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Nice work mate!

I've got a question and a remark though

Remark: Your teacher is hot!!

Question: Will you be harassing DMJ from the air now?

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

damn ur name is Jesus thats an awesome name

Play Me

Wow congratulations. I always wanted to fly one of those smaller planes. I still do though. Was it hard to get the licence?

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

cool. My brother in-law was going to get his license until the corrupt flight instructor took the money and ran... I'd fly with almost anyone, although I'm sure I'd be scared to death in a tiny airplane like that

I wanted to get up in a black hawk helicopter, but they sent someone else from work

oh, and 1 question. what is the difference between commercial and multi-commercial?

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Ooh cool, you got the pictures up! I've always wanted to fly in one of those smaller planes. The view must be incredible.

Lol@ izaaz's bird phobia. Do you live in a small city?

Btw, Jesus is a common Hispanic name.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Ok, i'll try to answer to everyone

First, like bolero said, Jesus is a pretty common hispanic name. Is used a lot in Mexico, especially catholic families.

@ Galaki, Thanks

@thanny... how far are we talking about? xD

@ Esmoroit.... Remark Yes she is. I noticed since the first day xD
Question: I don't know, never thought about that. Good idea though, i'll keep it in mind

@ Son1x well, is like everything. You just need to work hard. You need to learn a lot about planes (how it works, the systems, engine, fuel....) adn other things, especially charts, and airspace. It's not easy, but is amazing.

@nordlead: That suck's that he runaway with the $$$. And the planes are ultra safe, you don't have to worry. And about commercial and multi commercial.... so far they explained me that the airplanes you fly are different. The multi ones are more complex, since they can have more than one engine. For example an airline airplane, that can have like 4 engines.

@ Bolero, yeah the view is amazing. I actually have tons of pics while flying.. i think i made an album here, and i'm going to do another one. You can check it out ;)

o0o0o0o And thanks to everyone. I really appreciate all the people that took the time to post here, thanks =)

I want to post some pics here xD

Snow mt

Cuyamaca Lake

Still Cuyamaca

Bye!!

And a nice view here