By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm officially a Pilot now!!!!

BoleroOfFire said:
izaaz101 said:
BoleroOfFire said:
izaaz101 said:
BoleroOfFire said:
Hey! Get in line people!!!

Well, he has to practice, and since I'm so close to him, he can take me first. He can practice, while I get a free flight. A win-win situation.........unless he crashes. You won't crash, right Maynard?

On second thought, you first.  

I've decided to be a gentleman, and allow you to go first. Think nothing of it. Please, I insist!

No need to be chivalrous, though it's appreciated.  I believe both sexes are equal.  So please, you first!  

Well, you know, we had an advantage for such a long period of time, I think it's time to reverse things for a while. I mean, I don't think I've been sexist, but I need to make up for what my forefathers did.....so again, take Maynard's first flight.

Around the Network
izaaz101 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
OF course i won't crash, i already have 100 hours of flight time, and it's just going up hill from here. I had a perfect exam people xD what r u talking about crashin'

Well, you know.......birds are crazy these days. They're real risk takers........they'll fly straight into your engine. I'm just wondering if you're equipped to handle such a disaster. I mean, you probably have a fire extinguisher and all that jazz........but do you have crackers? What if Polly wants crackers?!? What are you going to do man?!?

I can always get an extra box of crackers xD but nah, don't worry. I'm fully prepared for Emergency procedures!! I can land my plane w/o my engine. That's one important part of the test... they turn ur engine off and u need to go through a full procedure and establish a good emergency decent.... so, u people are going to be just fine with me

izaaz101 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
OF course i won't crash, i already have 100 hours of flight time, and it's just going up hill from here. I had a perfect exam people xD what r u talking about crashin'

Well, you know.......birds are crazy these days. They're real risk takers........they'll fly straight into your engine. I'm just wondering if you're equipped to handle such a disaster. I mean, you probably have a fire extinguisher and all that jazz........but do you have crackers? What if Polly wants crackers?!? What are you going to do man?!?

Lmao!!!  You're silly.  Fine, I'll take the first flight.  But if we have to do an emergency landing, we're going down in False Creek!  

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

BoleroOfFire said:
izaaz101 said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Lmao!!!  You're silly.  Fine, I'll take the first flight.  But if we have to do an emergency landing, we're going down in False Creek!  

That's perfectly fine with me. I don't actually live in Vancouver......I live a little ways away in Surrey. So a plane going into False Creek won't affect me!

Well, wait.........it'll screw up Granville Street, which I use to go to school, so I'd be late for school........or skipping all my classes. That might make me fail. Dammit.

Touche Bolero, you win this round.

Maynard_Tool said:
izaaz101 said:
Maynard_Tool said:

I can always get an extra box of crackers xD but nah, don't worry. I'm fully prepared for Emergency procedures!! I can land my plane w/o my engine. That's one important part of the test... they turn ur engine off and u need to go through a full procedure and establish a good emergency decent.... so, u people are going to be just fine with me

That seems like a pretty scary test............no engine! Oh well, I guess all that training beforehand gets put to good use. I still find it terrifying at this moment though, lol. I couldn't imgaine myself doing it, even if I went through all that training.

Around the Network

don't worry... if u fly with me, i'll make a demonstration xD

Maynard_Tool said:

o.O  That's not easing my nerves!

izaaz101 said:

That's perfectly fine with me. I don't actually live in Vancouver......I live a little ways away in Surrey. So a plane going into False Creek won't affect me!

Well, wait.........it'll screw up Granville Street, which I use to go to school, so I'd be late for school........or skipping all my classes. That might make me fail. Dammit.

Touche Bolero, you win this round.

Muah hah hah!  Nobody can defeat Wikipedia.  

@Maynard: quit spamming!  This thread is about flying, not crackers and engines.  

Warrior of Light

izaaz101 said:
Maynard_Tool said:

o.O  That's not easing my nerves!

ahahaha i'm well prepared

ok Bolero.... jeez, i was having fun

^^So how long have you been flying?

Warrior of Light