By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Warhawk 30k and counting!

ssj12 said:
48k on leader boards so far, nearly impossible to find a ranked match thats not full

So only 13k more than 25 hours ago. Not very good result for Warhawk.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
ssj12 said:
ceres said:
JeffLee said:
Machina-AX said:
'34878 have logged on'

would someone logging on, logging out, then logging back on again, count as 1 or 2?

Hopefully my copy gets shipped the day before the UK release so I get it on the 14th, but I doubt it.

No, it's 34k seperate accounts. which should be fairly indictive of sales since 1). psn versions cannot log on to multiple accounts within 24 hours. 2). it's too early in the games life for stats whores to start multi accounting with the bluray.

Huh? My boyfriend and I each have an account on our system. We've got SSHD and before I made my account, I played it on his so he's on the leaderboard along with myself. We only need one version of Warhawk to both play it and both get on the leaderboard

its because its on the same system, how many people make accounts on the system and doesnt use their main account to play games? not many.

I disagree on this. I think plenty of people would play on the same system. I mean i have multiple profiles on many of my PS2 and gamecube games because people come over, want to try the games and I want my stats to be purely my crappy performances. I'd say most people who have friends are going to take turns with there friends and i'm sure plenty of them would make extra profiles atleast short term.

There are also games that go by profile for saved games. For example, Resistance is one of them and I belive (through my room mate's complaint the other day) that Lost Planet on the 360 is one as well. 

kamil said:
ssj12 said:
48k on leader boards so far, nearly impossible to find a ranked match thats not full

Yea, the leaderboard may not be a good source for information, at least at this time. Once more ranked servers that are joinable show up  (which is why I'm not up on the boards yet), that number will probably increase. 

IllegalPaladin said:
kamil said:
ssj12 said:

Yea, the leaderboard may not be a good source for information, at least at this time. Once more ranked servers that are joinable show up (which is why I'm not up on the boards yet), that number will probably increase.

so what your saying is people who havent been able to realize blue texted servers = ranked. 

I wonder how many are actually playing, everytime I check the number increases by any where between 400 - 1500 players.  

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Is it possible someone can look at the leaderboards and then count the number of players playing outside of ranked servers?

It sounds less and less likely that we'll be able to track PSN sales ...

Around the Network

As of 1:30PM Pacific time tody the sales were at 47,000+. It will be interesting to see what it ends u at and how many people are not playing online. This is my favorite online game so far this gen, I think it will outdo Halo, but I will have to wait and see about weather or not it is better than UT3.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

OK 1:32

It is around 49.8k

SO BASICALLY 50K now

this is quite PHENOMENAL for first 3 days or so

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

KBG29 said:
As of 1:30PM Pacific time tody the sales were at 47,000+. It will be interesting to see what it ends u at and how many people are not playing online. This is my favorite online game so far this gen, I think it will outdo Halo, but I will have to wait and see about weather or not it is better than UT3.

Outdo Halo in what respect? Multiplayer? You'd be in the minority, in that regard. Halo will log the most ridiculous multiplayer hours. If you mean your opinion of which is better, that's a different story.

darthdevidem said:
OK 1:32

It is around 49.8k

SO BASICALLY 50K now

this is quite PHENOMENAL for first 3 days or so

Phenomenal for ... an online title? PS3 title?

50k isn't much to boast about. If it gets 100k or more first week, that would be good. Phenomenal would be in the range of 200k or above.

Warhawk isnt going to sell well... Not all ps3 owners have online. This may max it out at 800k by year's end unfortunately, then maybe go up slowly afterwards. Im getting it,

@dolla dolla

Its the best multiplayer game

mM

Thanks for clearing that up, leo. Your reassurance that it is the best multiplayer game puts my soul at ease.