By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Conduit Trailer!

Vivendi Universal made Chronicles of Riddick on the Xbox. They also made 50 Cent: Bulletproof. Although the gameplay was bad, 50's game had some the best graphics the Xbox could offer, and so did Riddick.

Vivendi is a good studio.

But I question as to whether if you guys went back to play Riddick, would we be singing the same tune that it is graphically better than The Conduit. Artstyle skews opinion, but the "textures" don't lie (What?)

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
SaviorX said:
Vivendi Universal made Chronicles of Riddick on the Xbox. They also made 50 Cent: Bulletproof. Although the gameplay was bad, 50's game had some the best graphics the Xbox could offer, and so did Riddick.

Vivendi is a good studio.

But I question as to whether if you guys went back to play Riddick, would we be singing the same tune that it is graphically better than The Conduit. Artstyle skews opinion, but the "textures" don't lie (What?)

Starbreeze Studios made Riddick. And I played it only a little more than a year ago. It was awesome. And looks way better than the conduit designwise. I don't give a rats ass about technology.

High Voltage Software made 50 Cent: Bulletproof for the PSP (Not the console version, apparently). It was not recieved very well critically.

Vivendi is the publisher.

I'm not sure I get your point...

This is invisible text!

The game looks very good, but it doesn't look like the graphics we were promised originally, hmm

aaaaaaa cabron/!!!!!

Looks way better than i thought! i can almost say that eventhough i'm not a big fan of FPS, i'm actually looking forward for this

KylieDog said:
ECC said:
this game reminds me of sex

So you've never played The Conduit?

LOL!

Around the Network

To compare the conduit garphics with 360/PS3 is just..stupid.

I am a self confessed graphics whore, but not that blinded by it that I don't enjoy a good wii shooter. I got cod:waw wii as a present (person knew I owned a wii but not HD console) and was gonna trade it in but thought "what the hell, I'll give it a go"

Now I spend as much time on it as the HD version..but damn, the grahics are poor. Anyway, I really enjoy using the wii remote.

Oh yeah, I will definitely be picking this up (and Madworld). My kinda games...I hope.