By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Conduit Trailer!

Around the Network

Wow amazing. One of the best traillers I have ever seen.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

sega just bundle in a shenmue3 demo disc and this will sell atleast 10 million copies.. HONEST!

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

amp316 said:
I'm more interested in Gears Of Wario.

omfg.  lol.  yes!

Awesome looking trailer.

Hopefully Sega does some mad advertising. I'd have a hard time believing that they wouldn't though.

Around the Network
sventiga said:
Hi guys,

can someone explain to me what WM+ can add to the controls in a FPS? As far as my understanding goes the pointing of the gun is done via the IR recognition of the Remote and has nothing to do with the gyros inside WM+.
Im really wondering what it can do to add accuracy or anything.

If someone could please help me out on this one.

BTW buy THE CONDUIT!!!!!!!! (Already have two reserved whahaha)

Doesn't do anything for aiming. Oh and The Conduit will NOT use MotionPlus

They've improved the hit reaction animation... nice!

Day one.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Tyrannical said:
I don't we what the wild hype around the conduit is. It looks pretty good for a Wii game, but it's not even at the graphical level of some original Xbox games like Doom 3 or Chronicles of Riddick.

Aww crap.  You got me.  I guess I'll sell my Wii and get an XBox.

Too bad Doom 3 was the most disappointing FPS game I've ever played.  I highly doubt the Conduit can be half that disappointing.  I never played Riddick, but the cool part about that is I never will.

The reason there is wild hype around this game is because High Voltage is really putting effort into making a Wii FPS.  It's one of today's most popular genres, and the Wii is today's most popular system by far.  Most companies still refuse to make FPS games on the Wii though, and justify this by insulting the userbase as too lame to like shooters.  The Conduit will prove them wrong by making a ton of money.  They are filling an FPS vacuum, and for that alone they will be rewarded.  Others will follow.  How is that not a good thing?

I'm not even into non-Portal-based shooters anymore but I want to get this game just to support High Voltage for how awesome they are for making this game on their own and risking everything to prove a point and fill a genre vacuum.  The trailer looks great.  I still want to know more about the eye thing.

Quoted for both truth and emphasis.

Man, I could see a lot of really good looking bits in that trailer.  Just have to polish up a few things now, it looks like (such as the weapons).  Speaking of which, I'm really interested in what weapons they've thought of; what they've revealed so far has been very creative.

Not a half bad little trailer!

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

looks ok. it doesn't look as good as it did last year and no where near what the fanboys are hyping it up to be. and saying it looks better than killzone2 is just stupid. but still looks good and the gameplay seems solid, hopefully a good game

Initiating social expirement #928719281

I'm really not into buying games as a means of charity. With the glut of awesome FPSs that exist this doesn't entice me in the least. And saying "well it's a good effort for wii" isn't really something that is going to convince me to lay down 50 dollars. This game will be good for people that only own a wii, but mutli-console owners will probably stick to the new generation of FPS games. I think high voltage is really banking on their being alot of wii only core gamers. For their sake, hopefully all the wii core gamers aren't dual console owners.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.