By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

nah. i've smoked a couple of cigarettes, a few years ago. a few friends smoke, and my mum smokes.. after trying for years to get her to stop, i thought i'd try it and maybe see what she likes about it. i can see why she might like it, but i don't like it personally. and i've done biology for the last 9 years, so i know in detail the effects it has on the body. it's not for me.

never tried weed so i can't comment on that.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

hell no !

Yes......

No.

i dont cus i like too stay fit and healthy, even though i drink often. but at a party i normally end up having abit of weed.

Around the Network

Wow I was really against smoking back then. I still say its stupid if you do it and I never will. However, if you do smoke I'm fine with that, I can't stop you. It's your life. Still, you should at least try to quit......

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I used to smoke... But in the netherlands there aren't many places left where you can smoke... >_

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

no cigs or weeds for me never had probably never will

Play Me

Who the Hell smokes anymore?

Unfortunately, but it is a bad habit I hope to kick some day.