By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
supermario128 said:
If you smoke quite, why would you do that to your body?!?

"quit" and dude it won't work, they will spin it against you to the point you almost end up agreeing with them and smoke along with them. They are masterminds in turning weed into being a good thing for you.

mM
Around the Network

If you are talking about cigarettes then no. I have never and will never.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Smoked for 13 long and stupid years, I have been smoke free for 476 days (Almost 16 months), I have not smoked 4,770 cigarettes in that time, and saved myself $1,190 and 1 month, 6 days and 10 hours of my life!

Iv started smoking cigars this year, weed always

I did socially years ago, maybe a stick or 2 a week. I only for a year or two, but it always left a bad taste in my mouth, and my pearly whites started to dull, so I stopped.

So except for those party years, nope don't smoke.

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

Around the Network

i started smoking when i was 13 and i smoked up until i was 28, then i started getting chest pains and problems breathing at night, after that i quit smoking, i didn't use gums or patches, i just avoided hanging around with my smoking friends and i used a little of my will power, now i am smoke free for over 2 years and i feel healthier than when i was 25.

to answer the question, No, i don't smoke

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

NEVER & NEVER WILL!!!

Tried and didnt like it.

no,can htink of better ways to die

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

i once smoked pot and well i regretted it.
DON'T DO IT

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!