By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Resident Evil 5 First day: 4 to 1 in favour of PS3

Max King of the Wild said:
bugrimmar said:
the ratio of people who bought RE5:

7.5% of PS3 owners

5.5% of 360 owners

i was expecting the ratio to favor the 360 since the install base is lower and are prone to buying more software..

just goes to show you 360 owners also own aps3 and buy multi plats for the ps3. just more statistics to prove i wasnt wrong no matter who want to try to 'own' me

+1

I wouldn't be surprised to find out Japanese players only use the 360 for the JRPG's and the PS3 for everything else

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
bugrimmar said:
the ratio of people who bought RE5:

7.5% of PS3 owners

5.5% of 360 owners

i was expecting the ratio to favor the 360 since the install base is lower and are prone to buying more software..

just goes to show you 360 owners also own aps3 and buy multi plats for the ps3. just more statistics to prove i wasnt wrong no matter who want to try to 'own' me

The data at hand in no way supports that conclusion, you just pulled that out of your ass.  All this sales data tells us is that there are more RE fans in Japan who own Playstations than who own Xboxes.  Big surprise.

Too bad it will lose WW to Xbox though, plus the game sucks...

"If you don't like me, bite me!"

madkiller said:

You can't say a game sucks if you have never played it, demo is not the game.  Don't make assumptions you don't have enough knowledge to make

In Japan why wouldn't it be. I do wonder if this includes sales made on the 360 the day before as well.

Around the Network
Draven26 said:
madkiller said:

You can't say a game sucks if you have never played it, demo is not the game.  Don't make assumptions you don't have enough knowledge to make

Sure I can, the demo shows off the most important part of a game, the controls, and they SUCK...

CGI-Quality said:
@ Euphoria

Much appreciated my friend :)

No problem bro.

Just giving credit where credit is due.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

madkiller said:
Draven26 said:
madkiller said:

Sure I can, the demo shows off the most important part of a game, the controls, and they SUCK...

Your game collection sucks.

Where is Diablo II?

Warcraft? Check

Starcraft? Check

Diablo? WHAT?!

It's on now!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
madkiller said:
Draven26 said:
madkiller said:

Your game collection sucks.

Where is Diablo II?

At the store, cuz I hate Diablo...point and click movement not in an rts = retarded.

madkiller said:
Draven26 said:
madkiller said:

What exactly did you expect?  It's like RE4, why would they change that?  do you see Call of Duty changing their control scheme from CoD 4 to WaW?