By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - wich game company got the most fans?!

Nintendo with an honorable mention to Capcom.

Around the Network

A good definition of a fan would be if you look at music for example.
Fans of a Band buy every single albums they release for example.
So how many of the people that call themselves Nintendo or Sony fan here buy every game developed by those companies ? ( please don't bring the cost issue, a true fan makes sacrifice elsewhere so that he can free the money for his idol).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Capcom

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Bioware

Unquestionably Nintendo has the most fans..........

End of topic.

Around the Network

Mine? Sony.

Overall? Nintendo by a LONG way.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Nintendo.

No one comes even close.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

PC OS is 90% Microsoft so Microsoft has the larger fan base.

I would have to go with Nintendo. Even if you don't like the Wii, there is a pretty good chance you like one of thier other systems which go all the way back to the NES (technically they go back more than that with the game and watch series but for argument sake lets start there). If you're a Mario fan, a DS fan, Game Boy fan, SNES fan, etc, then you are a Nintendo fan.

numonex said:
PC OS is 90% Microsoft so Microsoft has the larger fan base.

I don't believe Microsoft is a gaming company. Microsoft Game Studios, perhaps. Which doesn't include Windows.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective