By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Killzone 2 Sales Discussion

Keep the praise, whining, noncaring, etc. here.  Any new threads dedicated solely to this discussion that are created in the next 1-2 weeks will probably be locked.

Around the Network

Thank you makingmusic I was kind getting sick of all these negative threads.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

I though they were good tbh I never expected it to bet COD 5 (PS3) but it did almost the same numbers

any way the game is great I never finished the Single Player because the Multiplayer is so awesome

Yes I was getting sick of all of the negative threads as well. Hopefully this one can turn into one huge negative thread to rule them all.

;)

People were complaining about KZ2 sales?

What the fuck?!

Dude, I really thought Killzone 2 could cannon into 1M in a week…

Around the Network

Yhea they funny thing is that most negative threads come from people that don't even own a Ps3!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

it's extremely frontloaded as it is. it's going to have a huge dropoff in the coming weeks.

its march, meaning there's no christmas boost.

it's practically a new title since killzone 1 wasn't exactly a great game nor a huge success. that means it doesn't have a fanbase to compete.

there are a ton of new big titles coming out, and people's 60 dollars can only go to so many places.

it's exclusive to the console with the smallest user base. and from what we've seen in the first week, it doesn't push hardware by a significant number.

there will be no legs in this title. and there's no point saying it beat world at war PS3 coz that also means it only got less than half of what world at war did. world at war is a call of duty game, meaning it has a huge fanbase, and was released in christmas time. there's no comparison.

Bullet100000 said:
Yhea they funny thing is that most negative threads come from people that don't even own a Ps3!!!

Well that makes sense. Everyone who hates this game or feels jealous that they can't get it would obviously take any opportunity to strike it down. That's the way insecure people are!

EDIT: I don't mean to generalize the entire population of people who are saying the sales were bad. Of course legs matter, and we'll see how this game does.

Matched COD WaW numbers, real good though should have done better. WW release should have been on the same day.

Though would not be surprised if Europe is under tracked.

Did beat GT5p ww first week, good job.

wfz said:
Yes I was getting sick of all of the negative threads as well. Hopefully this one can turn into one huge negative thread to rule them all.

;)

People were complaining about KZ2 sales?

The usuals were.  Satrcraft, Gebx, as well as some new fanboy.

Of course, hey also had all the thrads saying "Why are people complaining? Sales were great!1!!"

And I also locked all the other Killzone 2 threads, many of which were nothing more than people asking random questions about some features or another.

I just locked 19 threads, all of which were on the FIRST PAGE of the Sony and Sales forums.