By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Killzone 2 Sales Discussion

I don't get it. People moan about the number of Killzone 2 threads, then moan when those threads are locked.

Around the Network

MOmO and bRoKeN, what makes you think that? He just wants it all in one thread so the forums aren't cluttered with dupes. How the hell does that make him a fanboy?

He's locking many unnecessary threads, not just the negative ones, and his remark to bugrimmar was tongue in cheek. Lighten up.

If he was a fanboy he wouldn't have created this thread.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

@wfz:

Actually, it was tongue out of mouth. Hence the ":P" at the end.

I really thought that Killzone 2, if successful, could sell up to 1.5M in its first week. I guess I was wrong and hype doesn’t say how much a game sells…

Around the Network

Hmm, Killzone 2 is almost officially IMO the 3rd biggest FPS series on consoles in this generation.

Yay?

Boo?

In any case its some pretty solid work there, I was disapointed in how R2 diminished against the likes of COD, however I believe that KZ has the stuff like GoW/Halo to go head to head against COD and prosper which is something very few FPS/shooters themselves can manage.

Tease.

MOmO_X said:
wow.. mod fanboys.

I remember one my KZ2 threads was locked before the games release by: makingmusic and I shut up and took it like a man.

Makingmusic is just trying to do his job.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Squilliam said:
Hmm, Killzone 2 is almost officially IMO the 3rd biggest FPS series on consoles in this generation.

Yay?

Boo?

In any case its some pretty solid work there, I was disapointed in how R2 diminished against the likes of COD, however I believe that KZ has the stuff like GoW/Halo to go head to head against COD and prosper which is something very few FPS/shooters themselves can manage.

you mean GeoW, God of War (GOW) is not a FPS.  Get your acronyms right! didn't we have a thread on this?

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

Pharaoh said:
Squilliam said:

Yay?

Boo?

you mean GeoW, God of War (GOW) is not a FPS.  Get your acronyms right! didn't we have a thread on this?

Indeed we did!

@ bugrimmar )

"internet hype =/= real world hype"

absolutely correct

Still, I think KZ2 will make it to the 2 million quite easily, but whether or not it's will go on from there and make it to 3 or 4 million is decided by how aware the normal ps3 owners (that don't frequent game sites, read mags etc) are of KZ2 and if it appeals to them.