By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - What is with the positive reactions to KZ2 sales????

Squilliam said:
Killzone 2 would have sold better on the Xbox 360 confirmed?

I think Xbox 360 owners fanboys know how to show a good FPS a good first week on the job.

What makes you think it would have sold better on the 360?

This place is disgusting now, why can't people just swallow Killzone 2 did good?

Around the Network
Smashed said:
The-Prophet said:
Smashed said:
axumblade said:
The-Prophet said:
axumblade said:
The-Prophet said:
outlawauron said:

I think you'd be sad to hear the Call of Duty 4 sold more than Halo 3. Does that make it the FPS king now?

if you nread my post I said Halo 3 outsold any fps on a single console. Halo m3 outsold the 360 COD4.

and since COD 4 is dropping off of LIVE in favor of WAW its clear it doesnt have staying power like Halo 3 does.

saying console exclusive does not make a game FPS king. Besides..Duck Hunt sold way more copies then Halo 3. Duck Hunt IS THE FPS King!

WAS the fps king :p

I dont see it anywhere on LIVES top 10. It had its moment in the sun 20 years ago :p

That's because those pansies on xbox live can't handle Duck Hunt.

axumblade.

Don't even bother with him, all he care's about is Xbox live "most played", sales and metacritic reviews.

And he makes his decision off that.

LIVE top 10 = staying power

sales = poularity

reviews = quality

My own opinion = Halo 3 is worthy of the hype.

I think is absurd you dont value those 3 criteria at all, they mean something.

Top 10 = FOR THE fourth time, it's HALO.. It's 360's most powerful game, what makes you think people will stop playing?

Sales = Once again.. Look at number one.. Where do you think halo 3 get's it sales from?

Reviews = Killzone 2 got amazing reviews.

YOU sir are absurd for basing a "fps king" off those.. 

Well they certainly provide Halo 3 with a better argument then KZ2.

Makes little sense to say the fps king is a game that scored less, sold less, and isnt played as much in 2 years as Halo 3 (i can practically guarantee it wont be #1 on PSN in 2 years).

Sounds silly doesnt it?

The-Prophet said:
Euphoria14 said:

Duck Hunt isn't even on XBox LIVE.

LOL!

Neither is Killzone 2.

LOL!

"Killzone 2 sucks because it isn't on XBOX LIVE top ten!"

u missed my point.

I meant that LIVE top 10 = replayability and staying power.

When KZ2 is still #1 on PSN after 2 years, then well talk.

Then why are you bringing it up now?

Killzone is going to keep selling. It is not just going to stop right here and now. Let it's userbase grow first.

You could have made your whole point by saying. "Let us see where it stands in 2 years."

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

The-Prophet said:
Euphoria14 said:
The-Prophet said:
Smashed said:
axumblade said:
The-Prophet said:
axumblade said:
The-Prophet said:
outlawauron said:

I think you'd be sad to hear the Call of Duty 4 sold more than Halo 3. Does that make it the FPS king now?

if you nread my post I said Halo 3 outsold any fps on a single console. Halo m3 outsold the 360 COD4.

and since COD 4 is dropping off of LIVE in favor of WAW its clear it doesnt have staying power like Halo 3 does.

saying console exclusive does not make a game FPS king. Besides..Duck Hunt sold way more copies then Halo 3. Duck Hunt IS THE FPS King!

I dont see it anywhere on LIVES top 10. It had its moment in the sun 20 years ago :p

axumblade.

Don't even bother with him, all he care's about is Xbox live "most played", sales and metacritic reviews.

sales = poularity

reviews = quality

LOL!

Neither is Killzone 2.

LOL!

u missed my point.

Or, it's 360's best game? And it's staying on top because half the FPS gamer's on 360 have halo 3?

Smashed said:
Squilliam said:

I think Xbox 360 owners fanboys know how to show a good FPS a good first week on the job.

This place is disgusting now, why can't people just swallow Killzone 2 did good?

It did good, but it flopped compared to the hype it got and Halo 3 sales.

We all know it would have sold better on 360. Xbox brand was built on fps, and we all know MS would have done some decent marketing. Sony marketing is sad really........

Around the Network
The-Prophet said:
Smashed said:
Squilliam said:

We all know it would have sold better on 360. Xbox brand was built on fps, and we all know MS would have done some decent marketing. Sony marketing is sad really........

Why the HELL are we comparing it to Halo 3?

So because xbox was built on FPS, PS3's FPS games can't sell well?

Smashed said:
The-Prophet said:
Euphoria14 said:
The-Prophet said:
Smashed said:
axumblade said:
The-Prophet said:
axumblade said:
The-Prophet said:
outlawauron said:

axumblade.

sales = poularity

reviews = quality

LOL!

Neither is Killzone 2.

LOL!

u missed my point.

Or, it's 360's best game? And it's staying on top because half the FPS gamer's on 360 have halo 3?

thx for admitting just how awesome Halo 3 is. our debate is done if your practically agreeing with me :p

SO4 sold 160k first week a well know IP that can't even outsell WKC a new IP and 360 fanboys wer amused by this...

and yet they bitch about a game that sold 725k first week which was supposed to be "medicore just like the first KZ" accoriding to these fags back in it's development years.

QQ

The-Prophet said:
Smashed said:
The-Prophet said:
Euphoria14 said:
The-Prophet said:
Smashed said:
axumblade said:
The-Prophet said:
axumblade said:
The-Prophet said:
outlawauron said:

axumblade.

sales = poularity

reviews = quality

LOL!

Neither is Killzone 2.

LOL!

u missed my point.

thx for admitting just how awesome Halo 3 is. our debate is done if your practically agreeing with me :p

I will never agree with you, I was stating out the obvious, because you can't seem to understand it.

Smashed said:
The-Prophet said:
Smashed said:
Squilliam said:

Why the HELL are we comparing it to Halo 3?

So because xbox was built on FPS, PS3's FPS games can't sell well?

Dont ask me......ask the PS3 fanboys on the internet who proclaimed it would be better then Halo 3 for 4 YEARS. Blame your kind, not mine.

ABout the bold........I didnt say that. PS3 fps games can sell well, but they wouldnt sell as good as if they were on 360. We all know that.