By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 hype is over whats next ?

sony fans love the hype ,..but no buy games

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

Around the Network

People are still hyped and talk about Halo and Gears, so what makes you feel its over for Killzone?

non-gravity said:
All we need is a new twice as infamous killzone 3 trailer at E3, so we can start the new hype train. It'll have to look better than real life though

What we need is a new MAG trailer....preferrably with gameplay.... that game looked wicked impressive... I think that thats one of the games that should be more hyped than most of the games that are hyped now

Leonidus said:
kuraobi said:
Nothing I hope. KZ2 has been pretty terrible for the forum, it's been heavily polluting it for so many weeks that it was almost unbearable. Now we're slowly getting rid of all this pointless talk about such an average game, so let's hope the forum will return to normal for as long as possible.

Are you serious? How can it be terrible for the forum.....it created good conversations and discussions, probably attracted more users and got us by a pretty boring time of the year.

And as for claiming KZ2 is an average game....its now obvious you don't own a PS3. I mean I don't love the Xbox for various reasons, but at least I have the decensy to say that Gears of War is fantastic. Go look at some of Killzone's review scores and stop talking drivvle.

There's been a lot of games released lately but all the talk was about KZ2 so yeah it was definitely annoying.

And yeah I don't own a PS3, there's no game on this console that interest me and I already have fairly enough games to play on my Wii and X360. And I don't like FPS at all either. But even being objective, KZ2 was neither a critical hit (around 90% average, dozens of games every year do better), nor a commercial hit (not even a million copies sold WW yet), so yeah it's pretty average.

the hype of NNN2004's ps3 exclusive is next

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network
tombi123 said:
See unlike the Wii and 360, the PS3 has lots of big exclusives coming this year

InFamous
White Knight Chronicles
Heavy Rain
Gran Turismo
Ratchet and Clank
Uncharted 2
God of War 3

Those are the ones I'm most looking forward to.

Was the trolling really necessary?

Not including unannounced games of which Microsoft will have far more than Sony, the Xbox 360 likely has:

Alan Wake
Halo: ODST
Mass Effect 2
Bioshock 2
Star Ocean 4
Halo Wars
Ninja Blade
GTAIV DLC
Killer Instinct 3
Splinter Cell: Conviction

All of those off the top of my head quickly, followed by the Wii which has:

Oh wait...

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

The next big exclusive to come to the PS3 will be on May 1st with InFamous. Every trailer I see of that game looks better and better, I think by the time it's about to be released a lot of people are going to be pretty excited about it.

tombi123 said:

InFamous
White Knight Chronicles
Heavy Rain
Gran Turismo
Ratchet and Clank
Uncharted 2
God of War 3

THIS ^

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

starcraft said:
tombi123 said:

InFamous
White Knight Chronicles
Heavy Rain
Gran Turismo
Ratchet and Clank
Uncharted 2
God of War 3

Was the trolling really necessary?

Not including unannounced games of which Microsoft will have far more than Sony, the Xbox 360 likely has:

Alan Wake
Halo: ODST
Mass Effect 2
Bioshock 2
Star Ocean 4
Halo Wars
Ninja Blade
GTAIV DLC
Killer Instinct 3
Splinter Cell: Conviction

All of those off the top of my head quickly, followed by the Wii which has:

Oh wait...

@Bolded

Sony announced way back in December of 2008 that they had a lot of unannounced games for 2009 so you can not make that assumption just yet.

@Bolded Italized

This was announced? O.o

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

K2 is way better than Halo 3 (IMO) why stop now? I see Uncharted 2 to be the next on the hype train but Go3 is around the corner :)