By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 hype is over whats next ?

I think people over-react too much. Without all those Killzone threads this site wouldn't of been as interesting........
Let every game have its spotlight time

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
@ NNN2004 )

discussions about games are sickening you?

no but when u see more than 100 thread for the same subject u sure will get sick.

Leonidus said:
I think people over-react too much. Without all those Killzone threads this site wouldn't of been as interesting........

That's the problem : only PS3 exclusives have such a "spotlight time", and other games topics are drowned by the flood of PS3 games overhype.

darthdevidem01 said:
@psrock

stop ruining the fun of a games release......LOTS of threads = fun
________

next ergh......Uncharted 2 tentatively

Don't worry, you'll still have unreal talk. But there were too many threads about killzone from both sides.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
kuraobi said:
. Now we're slowly getting rid of all this pointless talk about such an average game, so let's hope the forum will return to normal for as long as possible.

lol, bitter non-ps3 owner is bitter.

Around the Network
kuraobi said:
Nothing I hope. KZ2 has been pretty terrible for the forum, it's been heavily polluting it for so many weeks that it was almost unbearable. Now we're slowly getting rid of all this pointless talk about such an average game, so let's hope the forum will return to normal for as long as possible.

Are you serious? How can it be terrible for the forum.....it created good conversations and discussions, probably attracted more users and got us by a pretty boring time of the year.

And as for claiming KZ2 is an average game....its now obvious you don't own a PS3. I mean I don't love the Xbox for various reasons, but at least I have the decensy to say that Gears of War is fantastic. Go look at some of Killzone's review scores and stop talking drivvle.

kuraobi said:
Leonidus said:

That's the problem : only PS3 exclusives have such a "spotlight time", and other games topics are drowned by the flood of PS3 games overhype.

You do know VGChartz has this lovely little feature located in the upper left corner that says "Site Search" right? If I don't see a thread for a particular game I just use that there and I usually end up finding what I am looking for.

It is just that I think too many people are accustomed to only looking at the hot topics on the front page and never use search and/or enter the forum area.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Actually I Know 360 fans who started the KZ2 threads, Many more as well. I said some 360 fans were more intrigued by KZ2 than some PS3 fans. OT : Next Big Game, Tekken 6 Baby ;) Also Heavy Rain (Quality wise ), GT5 and GoW III and Uncharted 2

tombi123 said:
See unlike the Wii and 360, the PS3 has lots of big exclusives coming this year

InFamous
White Knight Chronicles
Heavy Rain
Gran Turismo
Ratchet and Clank
Uncharted 2
God of War 3

Those are the ones I'm most looking forward to.

That trolling was not necessary at all. You're warned.

All we need is a new twice as infamous killzone 3 trailer at E3, so we can start the new hype train. It'll have to look better than real life though