By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 hype is over whats next ?

psrock said:
what's amazing is more than half of the Killzone 2 threads were made by non ps3 fans.

I wish there was a filter for Killzone 2 lol.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
starcraft said:
tombi123 said:
See unlike the Wii and 360, the PS3 has lots of big exclusives coming this year

InFamous
White Knight Chronicles
Heavy Rain
Gran Turismo
Ratchet and Clank
Uncharted 2
God of War 3

Those are the ones I'm most looking forward to.

Was the trolling really necessary?

Not including unannounced games of which Microsoft will have far more than Sony, the Xbox 360 likely has:

Alan Wake
Halo: ODST
Mass Effect 2
Bioshock 2
Star Ocean 4
Halo Wars
Ninja Blade
GTAIV DLC
Killer Instinct 3
Splinter Cell: Conviction

All of those off the top of my head quickly, followed by the Wii which has:

Oh wait...

@Bolded

Sony announced way back in December of 2008 that they had a lot of unannounced games for 2009 so you can not make that assumption just yet.

@Bolded Italized

This was announced? O.o

Bolded 1:

Sony has a habit of announcing games very early (just look at that list) whereas Microsoft leaves many till a few months prior to release.

Bolded 2:

My bad.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
Euphoria14 said:
starcraft said:
tombi123 said:
See unlike the Wii and 360, the PS3 has lots of big exclusives coming this year

InFamous
White Knight Chronicles
Heavy Rain
Gran Turismo
Ratchet and Clank
Uncharted 2
God of War 3

Those are the ones I'm most looking forward to.

Was the trolling really necessary?

Not including unannounced games of which Microsoft will have far more than Sony, the Xbox 360 likely has:

Alan Wake
Halo: ODST
Mass Effect 2
Bioshock 2
Star Ocean 4
Halo Wars
Ninja Blade
GTAIV DLC
Killer Instinct 3
Splinter Cell: Conviction

All of those off the top of my head quickly, followed by the Wii which has:

Oh wait...

@Bolded

Sony announced way back in December of 2008 that they had a lot of unannounced games for 2009 so you can not make that assumption just yet.

@Bolded Italized

This was announced? O.o

Bolded 1:

Sony has a habit of announcing games very early (just look at that list) whereas Microsoft leaves many till a few months prior to release.

Bolded 2:

My bad.

Alan Wake was announced I believe E3 2006. It's 2009.

CGI-Quality said:
@ pointx

Uumm...you sure about that?

750,000 copies in 21,000,000 of ps3,...,... I, sure about that?

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

Too many to list.

Kind of sad that the console with the best games is coming last. Oh well, the consumers don't know what they are missing out on and atleast I can boast to my friends that I'm playing the best games this generation.

Around the Network

Sony fans do like to hype games, once we get some release dates the hype will start.

Killzowned said:
Too many to list.

Kind of sad that the console with the best games is coming last. Oh well, the consumers don't know what they are missing out on and atleast I can boast to my friends that I'm playing the best games this generation.

Yeah well, it happened to GameCube too. Stop whining.

Snesboy said:
starcraft said:

Bolded 1:

Bolded 2:

My bad.

Alan Wake was announced I believe E3 2006. It's 2009.

Thats true.  A successful announcement.

But then Microsoft did the same with Too Human and it was a fiasco.  Now they have learnt their lesson, Sony has yet to do so.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:

But then Microsoft did the same with Too Human and it was a fiasco.  Now they have learnt their lesson, Sony has yet to do so.

To be honest, Alan Wake still has to prove its worth, though as a PC gamer I cross my fingers.

And Sony might not look cautious, but none of their early-announced games failed to deliver. As for the future what are the long-term announcement? GOWIII, Uncharted 2, GT5, FFXIII...

You know what? I feel uncautious too and I will bet with you that none of them will pull a "Too Human" on us. Want to set the terms of a bet? ;)

"All you need in life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure." - Mark Twain

"..." - Gordon Freeman

WereKitten said:
starcraft said:

To be honest, Alan Wake still has to prove its worth, though as a PC gamer I cross my fingers.

And Sony might not look cautious, but none of their early-announced games failed to deliver. As for the future what are the long-term announcement? GOWIII, Uncharted 2, GT5, FFXIII...

You know what? I feel uncautious too and I will bet with you that none of them will pull a "Too Human" on us. Want to set the terms of a bet? ;)

mmmm imma go with Lair and Haze

Edit: but ofcourse it all depends on what u mean by "early"