By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - is The Last Remnant coming to ps3? and when ?

i think by the time Square enix releases it on Ps3 , PS3 owners would had White Knight Chronicles released , so i think they dont want to.

Around the Network

It's true I have no evidence but I can't help feel that this project was money hatted last remnant. It sounds like FF13 will be delayed for both systems in order to get the MS version up to speed. Somehow that doesn't apply to The Last Remnant. Maybe I am a bit bitter and cynical but at this point I don't expect to see it release on the PS3.

Yes I am a fan of the Playstation 3, but I am an even bigger fan of intelligent and rational dialog. (If you are up for an intelligent exchange of ideas, you are more than welcome to add me as a friend)

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

(haven't been playing much since I am broke)

Just get the 30 version...............I mean cmon, theres no sense in hurting yourself by waiting.

If not, just get the superior PC version.

unfortunately not all of us have a 360 (myself included). I suppose you could buy the PC version but thats not the point. It was originally promised to be on both HD consoles

Yes I am a fan of the Playstation 3, but I am an even bigger fan of intelligent and rational dialog. (If you are up for an intelligent exchange of ideas, you are more than welcome to add me as a friend)

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

(haven't been playing much since I am broke)

The PS3 WILL GET THE PC PORT when they release it

Around the Network

I hope they fix all the bugs before they release it again.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Xxain said:

true, but for a lack of a better term, itll still be considered a "sloppy second" to the 360 version, superior or not.

i don't think "it not being ready for ps3" is a valid answer considering they are delaying the NA release of FFXIII so the 360 can get it at the same time.

The-Prophet said:
Xxain said:

true, but for a lack of a better term, itll still be considered a "sloppy second" to the 360 version, superior or not.

if the FF13 demo rumor is true then it wont be sloppy seconds i asure you

dont bother the game sucks