By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "Person Above You" Threads

It's been brought to my attention by a couple members that these are beginning to spiral out of control, with some users creating multiple ones a day. I am not stopping these threads, but I am telling you that if the amount created is not reduced, I will start locking some of them that I feel add little to the forums. This is a heads up, and will be stickied to make sure as many people as possible get the message.

Note: The Person Posting Above You (III) thread is being abused. This is your warning. Cut back or a lock is imminent.

Around the Network

heard him darth?

{runs away}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

lol yah I was thinking the same thing..

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I've been locking the "poster above you" threads that devolve into spamfests more often than I have had to previously as well.

These threads aren't really a problem unless there are way too many of them (which there have been lately) and/or its the same people constantly spamming posts in them to inflate their post count (which it has been lately).

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

I've never ever seen such a thread. And I've certainly never seen supermario128 or nintendofangirl post in one of them.

Yay! You guys rock! Those threads were driving me crazy. Now hopefully we can get some good threads back in the off topics forum. =)

Hehe, I guess I'll be to blame for supporting all of them...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I posted in a couple last night to see what they were. They are just complete spam fests, most are just one word answers. I saw some guy there who I have never seen before and he was just spamming those threads, that was his total input to VGChartz.

It's all Darth's fault...

But seriously, I'll stop my spam war now...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089