By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "Person Above You" Threads

^LMAO

Around the Network

highwaystar? Why?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

highwaystar101 said:
^LMAO

OMFG SPAM ban him hehe

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I have posted in them in the past, but they are pretty much always the same person posting again and again, it is a waste of time, and they are definitely getting out of hand, great move mods!

i try to keep to the rules, im not one of the people who swears in the thread either, if you feel i post in it too much, simply tell me so, and i will try to cut down.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
highwaystar? Why?

Well I'm sorry, you are a very nice poster and you can post some very good content in debates. But whenever I read a thread that is 'X above you' or a section 8 thread I can near enough guarentee that every other poster is you. I hope you are not offended

Update: im gonna limit myself to 1 post an hour in all spam threads

highwaystar101 said:

Well I'm sorry, you are a very nice poster and you can post some very good content in debates. But whenever I read a thread that is 'X above you' or a section 8 thread I can near enough be certain that every other poster is you, I hope, you are not offended.

OK, I'll stop for today.

Nintendo still doomed?

highwaystar101 said:
supermario128 said:
highwaystar? Why?

Well I'm sorry, you are a very nice poster and you can post some very good content in debates. But whenever I read a thread that is 'X above you' or a section 8 thread I can near enough guarentee that every other poster is you. I hope you are not offended

does that still exists? checks

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
highwaystar101 said:
supermario128 said:
highwaystar? Why?

does that still exists? checks

Stop talking about it.

Nintendo still doomed?