By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - IGN reviews Empire: Total War - 9.5

Munkeh111 said:
@ peterisyum, just a warning the demo is horribly dodgy, you have to wait like 5 minutes for it to load to the title screen, and then there are incredibly long load times

I have the same prob.  I have a 4.5 rating on Vista game explorer.  It requires 4.1.

Around the Network

I am so excited for this game now

im glad creative assembly is one of the few devs who can be trusted in keeping a level of excellency over the years.. if we forget about the first medieaval : )

hope i can run the game i really do.. even medieval 2 was bitching about my computer at times

Need.... graphics card.. better memory..

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I love these games! Looks like I'll have to update this pc soon.

360 Tag - narfwack

Around the Network

I have to gewt this game, someone can borrow me 49 bucks?

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

My god I'm still downloading, WTH is wrong with Steam??? These last weeks I'm downloading way slower then I used to be (normally 1-2mb now it often doesn't go higher then 250kb). only 9 minutes left though.

Installing right now, CANT WAIT!

I absolutely loved rome: total war

Is anyone else playing this? It is great. It runs a little wobbly on my computer (on low) but it is still awesome. I don't bother fighting the battles, but it is still just so fun.

I started with Road to Independence, but that was just a little slow for my liking, so I moved onto my British campaign

It was going slowly, with me fighting the Cherokee in Georgia and Florida, and taking some islands, just concentrating on America, until I accidentally supported my allies going to war with another country allied with France.

They blockaded London and Edinburgh, but I moved my navy from Portsmouth, to deal with that threat, but I had completely run out of money. However, I lead a daring assault on Montreal, New France, which I conquered, giving me control of the 13 territories (who had been my protectorate) this boost in income (my turn income went from about 2,000 to 15,000), took another French settlement, before securing a peace deal. Now everything is fine, and I am just mopping up dealing with the Native Americans, it is such a great game

NICE! Loved Rome and Medieval TW games. If only my computer could run this.

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?