By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Yakuza 3 Sells 359k in the FIRST DAY!

wow thats huge o.o more than those RPGs.
grats
im glad one piece did good as well

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
i read ign last nite......they said yakuza 3 will b huge in japan........sega are going balls out promoting it, yakuza 3 is looking to be yet another ace exclusive or ps3 i cnt wait for itn.......its a massive game with 30hours till completion its jus like shenmue, an action adventure game with tons o do in game like virtua fighter style toournements etc

And blogging!

359k is probably meant to be the total shipped, since the 60% is close to 60 percent of 359.

But who knows. Anyway, nice first-day sales. :)

232k was one figure and 359 is the other.
I think its 359k shipped. It the link that says its 232k it says its a 60% sellthrough. 60% of 359k is roughly 232k.
You guys get it?right?

whether its 232k or 359k thats still amazing! Yakuza series is the best!

Around the Network

yakuza 3 ftw

Check out my game about moles ^

Serious_frusting said:
So what number is true 232 or 359, eva way it is good and these are the numbers star ocean would have bin doing had it bin on PS3

SO4 is way more front loaded so it probably would have sold more than these numbers. either way i bet SE is kicking themselves

PS now the people who were pissed off people were saying SO4 should have sold more understand why?

@max king of wild

I got banned for saying SO4 sold bad.....so people better take lessons from fab yakuza 3 sales

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

232k first day is still damned good. 350k first week?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Sega is the awesome.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence