By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Meet the ATI HD4750

Fallout 3 here I come!

I gonna need more RAM...

Around the Network

900 gigaflops? Very nice for that price.

Good news Everyone!

I've invented a device which makes you read this in your head, in my voice!

KLucifer said:
they finally realized that releasing the 4600 series was such a stupid idea....3800>4600....by far...

hopefully 4700 would be better than the 3800 series...or else they're making another stupid idea after another...4700 for $99 better perform better than 3870 which only go for $85...cuz the little brother 4670 which costs around $89 couldn't outperform the cheaper and lower performance of a 3850 which you can find for about $55-60

Well the 9600GT performs just about similar to the 3870 and as you can see from the benchmarks the 4750 is quite a bit faster.

nojustno said:
KLucifer said:
they finally realized that releasing the 4600 series was such a stupid idea....3800>4600....by far...

hopefully 4700 would be better than the 3800 series...or else they're making another stupid idea after another...4700 for $99 better perform better than 3870 which only go for $85...cuz the little brother 4670 which costs around $89 couldn't outperform the cheaper and lower performance of a 3850 which you can find for about $55-60

Well the 9600GT performs just about similar to the 3870 and as you can see from the benchmarks the 4750 is quite a bit faster.

Also for anyones reference, the x800 Radeon cards could outperform many later generation cards (although lacking SM 3.0 would help slightly).

looks like a great card, especially for the price

odds of getting working drivers for this in osx86... next to zero

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

cool way to go ATI!!! their price to performance ratio is absolutly amazing. gotta ove the underdog.

Long Live SHIO!

Crap, this throws a bit of a wrench in my plans to replace my current PC, which is starting to show multiple little signs of failure. What does everyone think I should do? I wanted to replace my computer before it craps out, and had plans to start assembling a system this weekend, but with this video card not coming in until April, is the difference between a 4850 now and a 4750 then worth it?

Super World Cup Fighter II: Championship 2010 Edition

Supposedly this is 40nm, so it'd be really interesting to see some pics of the die on this thing.

My x1300 is looking to retire and I think that maybe i'll replace it with this baby

Now that's a nice deal.

4 ≈ One