By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you want the main character in the next Resident evil to be?

Jill is hot..... what was the question again ?

Around the Network

wait, i want billy coen back!

Phoenix_Wiight said:
wait, i want billy coen back!

wow i forgot about him

wonder what happened to him after RE0

I agree with Onyxmeth that they should find a way to bring Barry back. If not, then I would definitely go with Jill.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I want a princess who has super powers! She would be married with her father and transform into a giant apple during the night! Then you would use the sixaxis to move the giant apple/princess to roll on zombie and kill em!

at the end of the game, she could be infected and become a giant apple/princess/zombie FTW!

Seriously: ada is a good choice!

Around the Network
perpride said:

Jill Valentine and Leon Kennedy in co-op. That would be fucking awesome. I was actually dissapointed that they didn't include Jill in RE5 instead of Shev but hopefully playing through the game will change my mind.

Possible spoiler - Jill better not be fucking dead. The series is over for me if she is.

By far the two best characters of the series imo! I support this post!

PS3 Trophies

f that bitch, give me co op with Jill and Claire

Tremble said:
I want a princess who has super powers! She would be married with her father and transform into a giant apple during the night! Then you would use the sixaxis to move the giant apple/princess to roll on zombie and kill em!

at the end of the game, she could be infected and become a giant apple/princess/zombie FTW!

Seriously: ada is a good choice!

Apple Zombie?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Leon, Ada, or Claire. F Jill, imo. No character development havin b.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Billy. I want him to come back :( I hope he got those handcuffs off.